"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love OUATITW, I agree that it doesn't hold a candle to the Man With No Name Trilogy. I just wish the blu-ray of GBU was better.

Well I don't know how much they can improve on the video quality. They even brought in the actors to do the voice overs on certain scenes just to improve the voice quality.

Western is not my genre and I could see how some Western fans might like OUATITW better, but looking at both from just a movie standpoint. GBU is amazing!

Don't forget to vote in Velvet Morning's thread for Tuco Bandit

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117796 :lecture

GBU, while still a great flick, actually ended up being my least favorite of the Sergio Leon trilogy. It's odd, because it's obviously the most celebrated. Maybe I'm not enough of a cinephile to recognize all of it's greatness in comparison to FFOD and FAFDM.

GBU, while still a great flick, actually ended up being my least favorite of the Sergio Leon trilogy. It's odd, because it's obviously the most celebrated. Maybe I'm not enough of a cinephile to recognize all of it's greatness in comparison to FFOD and FAFDM.

Nothing wrong with having a different point of view :)

The older I get the more I appreciate the trilogy. Will have to watch the other two again shortly.

Beautiful set! Congrats on those stellar customs.

Here's a shot of my Clint (who is a little too tall) with Jeff Bridges Rooster Cogburn.

396272_10151121171977081_916103415_n.jpg

clint is a tall guy:) nice set

few dollars more was always my fav but gbu did have the most epicness in it

Anyone in here interested in Velvet Morning making a Bandito Tuco, please go to his Blog and submit your vote. If you voted already you might have to go in there again and resubmit your vote. The site recently crashed and set all the numbers back to 0

https://spettersenart.blogspot.it/

I think after Bandito Tuco is made the GBU chapter can be closed.

Anyone in here interested in Velvet Morning making a Bandito Tuco, please go to his Blog and submit your vote. If you voted already you might have to go in there again and resubmit your vote. The site recently crashed and set all the numbers back to 0

https://spettersenart.blogspot.it/

I think after Bandito Tuco is made the GBU chapter can be closed.
Not until an Angel Eyes :lecture

Last edited:
Hmm I always regretted missing out on Rainman's Blondie although I wasnt a fan of the sculpt, much preferring Scott's offering.
But I think these figures definitely need a remake, specially in the tailoring department.

Blondie has been a longtime custom art grail for me alongside Bateman... and these are just begging to be remade.

Hmm I always regretted missing out on Rainman's Blondie although I wasnt a fan of the sculpt, much preferring Scott's offering.
But I think these figures definitely need a remake, specially in the tailoring department.

Blondie has been a longtime custom art grail for me alongside Bateman... and these are just begging to be remade.

Scott's BH Blondie was a pleasant surprise and I do prefer it over rainman's, but maybe its just the fact that Rainman's version is too short at the moment. Clint is a tall man and this one looks like a shorty version of him.

Scott nailed the height and pictures do not do the HS and paint job any justice at all.

As far as the tailoring goes I am happy with all four of them and by owning these I have no desire for any other versions to come out. If they do I'll be happy for all the GBU fans out there. Would like to see a Bandito Tuco from Scott though. I would have to buy that for sure.

Back