"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Peteskywalker!

Here's my WIP Blondie. Many Thanks to my friend Leo (toylion) for helping me with the parts!

This one will have Lonnie's headsculpt.
I will make another one using Lonnie's headsculpts along with his Poncho and Vest!

Crappy pics sorry :p

P8140493.jpg

P8140484.jpg

P8140477.jpg

P8140494.jpg

Not 100% accurate, but I'm pretty happy with it!

That looks great psung4ever. Going to look even better when you put Scotts headsculpt on.

Attachments

• IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Thanks all for the tips. One more question, where is everyone getting their spurs. All the spurs I come across look more military than western.

Stevo Toys sells spurs. I just used the DID WWII German Officer spurs on mine, just changed the strap to a tan leather one.

https://stevostoys.com/HARDWARE.htm

Here are the DID spurs. A little small but you don'y really see the back that much.
100_4565.jpg

100_4561.jpg

Last edited:
Best spurs is problably the one that came with the Triad Toys Josh Randall figure.

But can't seem to find one anywhere..... :monkey2

Best spurs is problably the one that came with the Triad Toys Josh Randall figure.

But can't seem to find one anywhere..... :monkey2

You can make some. It's not that difficult. Make a template on paper, report it on aluminum foil, cut with cisors, and you can make good looking spurs! I'll post mine in the next days when I'm finished with my custom. Still have the hat to paint, and then, pictures!!! :D

Received my Poncho and Vest from Scott :yess:
Took a few quick photos. These are the nices Poncho and Vest I've seen anywhere. Can't thank Scott enough for doing this for us.

100_4581.jpg

100_4582.jpg

Side by side with my first Blondie I did years ago.
100_4583.jpg

100_4584.jpg

With the Col. Douglas Mortimer I made a few years ago. Was going to exchange the head for Lonnie's, but I just might make Angel Eyes with it instead.
100_4585.jpg

Got mine today will pick it up tomorrow... looking forward to the upgrade.

I love how its longer on the left side... great attn. to detail. If i can only find jean that i feel are accurate/worthy I'll be 100 percent happy with my figure.

Freaks

I probably don't have as many Blondies and Angel eyes as you guys but here is a sample of " my growing collections of the series"

I will try to post a few more pics of the rest

Cheeers

Freaks

I probably don't have as many Blondies and Angel eyes as you guys but here is a sample of " my growing collections of the series"

I will try to post a few more pics of the rest

Cheeers

Nice figures! Love seeing every one's personal touch on this Characters. Can't wait to see more.

LOVE the vest its perfect. I can live with those TTL pants at least for now i weathere and dusted them up at the bottom a few weeks ago. The new poncho I like better than the Rainman's I think but I love Rainman;s too. my Clint has been stimulated... :monkey3:monkey3 Now hes one of my favorites once again as he should be!!

I'll post sme pictures when i get some time.

THANKS Scott... wonderful additions that Im really happy with!

Back