"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that it sold right away, but the listing was removed and the seller is no longer a registered user. If the buyer sent his payment, I hope he receives the item.

I saw that it sold right away, but the listing was removed and the seller is no longer a registered user. If the buyer sent his payment, I hope he receives the item.

Yeah, you got to becareful with those without feedback. If I recall the Seller didn't have any or it was very low.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Heres my next few blondie WIP
First the vest this is only a test but i cant decide if the colour is right or not :-S

also the hat i am reworking

Looks great Peteskywalker!

Here's my WIP Blondie. Many Thanks to my friend Leo (toylion) for helping me with the parts!

This one will have Lonnie's headsculpt.
I will make another one using Scott's headsculpts along with his Poncho and Vest!

Crappy pics sorry :p

P8140493.jpg

P8140484.jpg

P8140477.jpg

P8140494.jpg

Not 100% accurate, but I'm pretty happy with it!

psung4ever, May I ask where are the pants and boots from? I am having difficulty finding pants that look like yours. Thanks!

Certainly mate.

Pants is from TTL. It came with one of their Leather Jacket set. Mine is from this set:

4685740022_611d15d02e_b.jpg

Boots are from Newline (Tan color)

They both fit perfectly on the Truetype body!

Thanks!

I had those pants to and from the pic on the board it looked a lot better than when i felt I threw them on him. To me they look too much like pants and not enough like Jeans.

And i still swear the damn things are super dark blue not black

I had those pants to and from the pic on the board it looked a lot better than when i felt I threw them on him. To me they look too much like pants and not enough like Jeans.

And i still swear the damn things are super dark blue not black

Raymond TTL also has a Casual set with more jean looking black pants with the stitching that you see on jeans. Funny thing is I believe they did dye the blue jeans black on GBU because the stitching doesn't stick out like they would. You know yellow, orange or white. I think that may be why some times you see the blue. Just my thoughts.

Back