"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And pretty sure they never will be to be honest.. Rainman's long since moved on, did fight club and is now on to Audry Hepburn.

His sculpts sell out between 1-10 mins from the time they go up. And for good reason too! Your best bet is eBay but be prepared to dish out the dough.

Hello fellow freaks,

I am finally able to show some work in progress shots of these great characters. Still a few things to do on each but overall I think they are at a point that I can show something. Camera and lighting not that great. Will definitely take better shots when completed.

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8244.jpg

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8227.jpg

IMG_8311.jpg

IMG_8288.jpg

Looks great. I wish I would have gotten a Tuco.
Thanks. I also missed out on Rainman's Tuco. Getting all of his accessories especially the ring hands and his necklace are the toughest things. I think Lonnie's head though captures his smirk and attitude better though. Need to weather his clothes and attach all accessories still.

Yah mystolle looking good. :clap
Scott,

Many thanks. Without your great work on Blondie, I would not have even considered trying this. He is my all-time favorite movie character and your help made that a reality. Can't wait for Bounty Hunter Blondie and hopefully you would consider at a later date doing some of the other guys. Thanks again for everything you do.

Last edited:
mystolle,

Where did you got the jacket for Tuco? Custom I suppose?

Thanks
Yeah, the jacket is custom. I had it from some old figure that I had. I looks very much like the one he wore in the movie, very accurate brownish color in my opinion. I am now currently weathering it. I actually have one from an old Ken doll that my sister had lol, that might work as well, but needs a dye, it is a tan color. You can probably find some on Ebay. They are of a curdoury(spelling)-type material.

Back