"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gunman_good_001.jpg

gunman_good_002.jpg

Hi all,

Long time no see... :D
At last, I took the pictures... :banana
So I'm sharing with you.

I hope Rainman would be back to the Gunmen soon... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

nice pics zuno!

I thought the gunman series is finished, after 4 characters? but I hope rainman finishes the fighter line first, if he plans on revisiting gunman series again.

Amazing pics Zuno!!

I sure hope Rainman gets back to the Gunmen series too Zuno, that would be just terrific and hopefully very soon!!!:banana

Thanks.

thebad_001.jpg

thebad_002.jpg

The Bad...
1/6th Customized by Zuno...

Head Sculpt: Rainman/Painted
Body: Hot Toys/Repainted
Hat: Rainman/Repainted
Jacket: AddBlue/Weathered
Shirts: AddBlue/Weathered
Vest: AddBlue/Weathered
Watch: Rainman/Weathered
Belt with Holster: Rainman/Weathered
Remington 1858: Rainman/Repainted
Pants: AddBlue/Weathered
Boots: Rainman/Weathered
Base: Self-Built

-----------------------------------

Hi all,

I just finished this customizing figure "The Bad" from the movie "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly".
As you know, I purchased the resin headsculpt and clothing set from Rainman last August... but... at last it is finished today... :D

I hope you like my work... ;)

Thanks,

Very impressive, zuno. :clap
Your presentation is always first class.

Thank you for sharing pics. :duff

gunman_good_001.jpg

gunman_good_002.jpg

Hi all,

Long time no see... :D
At last, I took the pictures... :banana
So I'm sharing with you.

I hope Rainman would be back to the Gunmen soon... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

hopefully i still need a rainman blondie... this time i dont care which version he does.... but still ignorantly want a v2 of blondie with his poncho... i got the df studio painted head... i just want the clothes....

I want 1 as well :chew

is it confirmed that rainman will make a v2 blondie? since I read that zuno said that rainman is finished with the gunmen series..

There was speculation of a Bounty Hunter version of Blondie, similar to the Tyler and Narrator v1 & 2, at some point, but nothing is confirmed. Like most of these suggestions like Travis or Alex or Bill or Max or Indigo or Tuco v2, etc it's just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
I hope he takes his time, if he decides to make those, since my wallet could surely use the time to recover from purchasing the fighter series :lol

what does the bounty hunter version of blondie looks like btw?

Rainman is working on 'The ugly(Tuco)' and 'The bad(Angel Eyes)'.
Because the first Gunman m1873 was a "For a few dollars more" version of Lee Van Cleef.
As far as I know, he doesn't have any plan to make any other 'The good' version of Clint Eastwood
because his "Gunman c1851" is 'The Good' version... :lol

Thanks,

nevermind.

I think zuno answered this a while back.

Back