"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I´m a little afraid of this purchase because I will be in my work when the store open its doors and...I can´t use the corporate net for this kind of thing so...I don´t know what I will try to get this figure.
:(

2 Questions regarding how the preordering process works:

# 1 Are these limited to "one to a customer" ? or can the first one in (in theory) buy ALL 10 Clothing + headsculpt, then turn them around and hawk them on E-Bay ?
Can someone who allready scored the full ltd ed. set now also buy an additional Clothing + headsculpt set ?

#2 disclaimer at bottom of order page states: "Your order will be canceled automatically if you don't pay in 3 days"
What happens if (for example) 3 guys fail to pay in 3 days ?
Are the 3 figures taken out of circulation ?
Are they offered back up for sale again in three days?
Do they go to the next 3 people on a wait list ?
Does Rainman only make 17 figs (or sets) instead of 20 ?

since we are taking a poll here to guesstimate how many potential sales would be made ..thought I'd ask

Jim

I'll let Zuno answer those questions specifically but I will say that I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow one person to buy them all and sell them on ebay but I've ordered two before, one for me and my brother chilipep and it works out fine, of course i gave zuno a heads up and chilipep is also an active poster here as well.

also if an order is canceled the figure goes up for grabs on e-ureka again.

I'll let Zuno answer those questions... but I've ordered two before, one for me and my brother chilipep and it works out fine,

So a friend or fellow SS Freak could order an extra for those fellas who have said they could'nt be by the computer at 1 PM on Friday ?

....also if an order is canceled the figure goes up for grabs on e-ureka again.

So we should keep our eyes opened after they are sold out ?

Jim

Well I´m a little afraid of this purchase because I will be in my work when the store open its doors and...I can´t use the corporate net for this kind of thing so...I don´t know what I will try to get this figure.
:(

lol call in sick until you get the order through and then magically show up and say you feel better.

I'll let Zuno answer those questions specifically but I will say that I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow one person to buy them all and sell them on ebay but I've ordered two before, one for me and my brother chilipep and it works out fine, of course i gave zuno a heads up and chilipep is also an active poster here as well.

also if an order is canceled the figure goes up for grabs on e-ureka again.

sorry for the previous, I don't know how to separate the quote and address each answer
Jim

So we should keep our eyes opened after they are sold out ?

Jim

No. You're probably over thinking this. I'd say if you want Tuco, go ahead and order him on Fri. If you don't, then nothing to worry about.

# 1 Are these limited to "one to a customer" ? or can the first one in (in theory) buy ALL 10 Clothing + headsculpt, then turn them around and hawk them on E-Bay ?

Technically, We can't prohibit the ordering which one person buy all 10 clothing + HS, then turn them around and hawk them on E-Bay.
But morally, the person will be on our "black list" and we won't sell any items to the person.

Can someone who allready scored the full ltd ed. set now also buy an additional Clothing + headsculpt set ?

Of course. Yes.
Please put your limited full set's ordering number and descriptions about the combine shipping when you order an additional clothing + HS set.
And directly pay excluded the shipping fee through paypal after complete your additional ordering.
(You don't have to pay the shipping fee because you already paid over $250)
Rainman's paypal account is [email protected]

#2 disclaimer at bottom of order page states: "Your order will be canceled automatically if you don't pay in 3 days"
What happens if (for example) 3 guys fail to pay in 3 days ?
Are the 3 figures taken out of circulation ?
Are they offered back up for sale again in three days?
Do they go to the next 3 people on a wait list ?
Does Rainman only make 17 figs (or sets) instead of 20 ?

They are back up for sale again on e-ureka shop without any notice. https://www.e-ureka.com/shop
However, I would ask Rainman to wait to cancel if the buyer email me to promise a payment date.

Thanks,

I´m gonna use the corporate net...I know myself and I´m going to use it..that or I will tell to my box...oooh I feel really ill I need to go to my house and rest in bed sooner today.
;)

lol call in sick until you get the order through and then magically show up and say you feel better.

I sucessfully ordered the full fig at work but it was a crapshoot I was not in a meeting or had my boss on my ass at that moment if i missed it id live with the head and outfit set. Now somehow i gotta find a way to not be disturbed for 10 seconds 2 PM Friday cause i need to get the set for chilipep who will be busy, I have no idea how i can pull that off :( I just hope it works out and if anybody bugs me i'll just yell at them.

I sucessfully ordered the full fig at work but it was a crapshoot I was not in a meeting or had my boss on my ass at that moment if i missed it id live with the head and outfit set. Now somehow i gotta find a way to not be disturbed for 10 seconds 2 PM Friday cause i need to get the set for chilipep who will be busy, I have no idea how i can pull that off :( I just hope it works out and if anybody bugs me i'll just yell at them.

lol ur a good brother. its kinda nice seeing two siblings with the same passion my siblings would kill me if they find out how much these things actually costs. I was kinda in the same situation on monday when I put in my order for tuco.

Haha but you see it can be problematic too! because with two of us into the same stuff, we can somehow talk each other into putting down all this money on all this crazy stuff. :D If I had a sibling that would kill me for dropping this kind of money on a figure I'd probably not be sucking my bank account dry!

Hi Zuno,

Rainman's site states that the Tuco sets and head sculpts will be up for sale Friday, Oct. 9th, and that the re-released Angel Eyes (Gunman R1858) head sculpts will be available Monday, Oct. 10th...

Since Monday will be Oct.12th, I'd like to know if he meant Saturday, Oct. 10th, or Monday, Oct. 12th?

I just don't miss out on the Angel Eyes sculpt this time around. Thanks! :)

Hi Zuno,

Rainman's site states that the Tuco sets and head sculpts will be up for sale Friday, Oct. 9th, and that the re-released Angel Eyes (Gunman R1858) head sculpts will be available Monday, Oct. 10th...

Since Monday will be Oct.12th, I'd like to know if he meant Saturday, Oct. 10th, or Monday, Oct. 12th?

I just don't miss out on the Angel Eyes sculpt this time around. Thanks! :)

The angel eyes head sculpts have re-released since last Monday.
You can purchase them now.
Please follow the e-ureka shop's states.

Thanks,

Back