"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like rainman's tuco paint more. the other releases I couldn't really tell the difference but rainman's painting skills shine on tuco.

Hi Zuno,

A little confusion. maybe mistake in listing

the 2nd full clothing set Item No. rainman091009002 says "Painted Head Sculpt (Painted by Studio DF) + Painted Clothing Full set"

with no picture of head and also says "hat" ( I would think this does'nt come with a head)
also
both headsculpts Item No. rainman091009003 (painted) and Item No. rainman091009004 (painted) mention "hat" in the description

Do hats come with the individual heads? or with the clothing set ? or both ?

Jim

Hi Zuno,

A little confusion. maybe mistake in listing

the 2nd full clothing set Item No. rainman091009002 says "Painted Head Sculpt (Painted by Studio DF) + Painted Clothing Full set"

with no picture of head and also says "hat" ( I would think this does'nt come with a head)
also
both headsculpts Item No. rainman091009003 (painted) and Item No. rainman091009004 (painted) mention "hat" in the description

Do hats come with the individual heads? or with the clothing set ? or both ?

Jim

I'm sorry. I corrected it.
Does hat come with the clothing set only.

Thanks,

Show of hands, who is going to try and get a head + clothing set?

litial, MwNN, chilipep, El Calvo... who else?

Last edited:
Added you. I'm just curious how many of us are gunning for Tuco. I assume it's basically those who got the last one, but I know a couple of people went for the full set this time around.

Good luck everyone!~

Well I have the full set of Clint, and the head & clothing sets of Angel eyes and Colonel Mortimer so I have to get Tuco to finish the set

no doubt. Tuco will be popular.
EDIT: TF Dagger from OSW

And I can always use more luck, but I already scored one of the full sets. :cool:

Last edited:
i ordered the full figure the first minute it came out for tuco but I only have the head + clothing combo for angel eyes

I actually had the full Tuco set in my cart when 1:00 rolled around, but couldn't pull the trigger.
I hope I don't regret it.

Well, Tuco is the first and only Rainman full figure I've managed to get so far. I missed out on Angel Eyes completely. :banghead

Hopefully someone will be willing to part with the AE clothing set, so I can buy one of those AE head sculpts Rainman's offering again. :D Probably going to get an unpainted Tuco, too.

With Clint's MWNN clothing set, I just need the Colt Navy he used in GBU and a HH Clint sculpt to make a complete Blondie. (I'm also still looking forward to seeing the final version of the Blondie figure Velvet Morning's working on now.)

Btw, there was a small pic of Tuco's "secret" item on the invoice, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. I really want to know, but maybe I should just wait for it and not spoil the surprise...

Back