"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reminder, Zuno. No doubt some of us have been thinking about it all day long... I know I have. It's gonna be 3 am where I am, but for a chance to get Tuco, I'd stay up all night if necessary. :D

Whoa - $650. Hmmm - well it is what it is and will sell
out immediately I am sure - beautiful figure and extremely
limited.

It is a hefty chunk of change to drop for just one figure, (more than I'm accustomed to anyway) but for this rare version of Tuco I'm prepared to live on beans & franks till the end of the year if I have to! :monkey4

done deal. marks the only full figure i got out of the three, it was a pricey decision but for some reason this one compelled me to get the full figure. I do not regret getting the sets for the other two. im going to have to cut a couple hot toys terminators i was eyeing off my wishlist. i'm sure i wont regret my decision to get the full figure.

shop_banner_rainman_preorder08.jpg

tuco02.png
tuco03.png
tuco04.png
tuco05.png

More info on e-ureka shop.
https://www.e-ureka.com/shop

Thanks,

Last edited:
fantastic zuno! thanks!

but definitely prefer rainman's paint on tuco. looks much more alive. the studio df one looks slightly flat and lifeless.

I would not say flat and lifeless at all. I prefer Rainman's but this looks great as well. It's nice to see the suspenders and belly padding in there as well. This fig is truly a masterpiece. Rainman's best yet!

And I'm sure it's just a mistake in the listing, but the unpainted head costs the same as a painted one? :duh

Back