Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kills me is that it seems Sideshow is absolutely clueless as to why they get cancellations and why they have excess product sitting in their warehouses.

If you suddnely make changes so that Scarlet Witch, Storm, Lady Death AND Poison Ivy all come out in the same month, you are probably going to have a lot of cancellations. Really, really smart on their part. :mad:

Don't worry when Sideshow said March, it could mean April or May or beyond so they all won't be shipped at the same time in March :lol

thanks everyone...was shocked to see it moved up
sometimes SS makes absolutely zero sense...

Rhino - March
Storm - March
Poison Ivy - March
Hulk - March
Scarlet Witch - March

thanks everyone...was shocked to see it moved up
sometimes SS makes absolutely zero sense...

Rhino - March
Storm - March
Poison Ivy - March
Hulk - March
Scarlet Witch - March

Wow, that is a whole bunch if money coming out at once. Do you have any of these in flexpay ?
Luckily for march I only have one last payment for Ivy and the full payment for Storm.

What kills me is that it seems Sideshow is absolutely clueless as to why they get cancellations and why they have excess product sitting in their warehouses.

If you suddnely make changes so that Scarlet Witch, Storm, Lady Death AND Poison Ivy all come out in the same month, you are probably going to have a lot of cancellations. Really, really smart on their part. :mad:

:exactly:

I now scarlet, storm, ivy, spiderwoman and baby doll in close proximity. Someone is bound to b left behind

Wow, that is a whole bunch if money coming out at once. Do you have any of these in flexpay ?
Luckily for march I only have one last payment for Ivy and the full payment for Storm.
Cash is ready to go...and i've got Galactus/Hawkeye right behind them in April

Can't SS move a few back? Why kill the collectors with money to spend on them. If they keep this up they will just lose collectors and money.

I doubt they care if they get cancellations because there's a bunch of folks on a wait list that can take their place.

have all 4 on pre order and one reason y i cancelled grey Hulk a few hours earlier, hope it doesnt end up in some flippers hand :mad: have also wolf and Ht joker v 2.0

Galactus hasn't been pushed back yet? :monkey1
pretty sure the original release date was February..pushed to April now..i'm hoping it's because they're working on the rumored light-up feature
still don't know where i'm going to put him but he's going to kick a$$ :)

pretty sure the original release date was February..pushed to April now..i'm hoping it's because they're working on the rumored light-up feature
still don't know where i'm going to put him but he's going to kick a$$ :)

Or the overspray :monkey1

Regular shows as less than 10 remain. Kind of surprised.

This statue was hated on but whatever the last pic of this was I saw...it must have been the right angle and posing of the cape because it looked quite decent and got me excited for this. I think if painted well this one in hand will be a winner. Hopefully so...

Regular shows as less than 10 remain. Kind of surprised.

This statue was hated on but whatever the last pic of this was I saw...it must have been the right angle and posing of the cape because it looked quite decent and got me excited for this. I think if painted well this one in hand will be a winner. Hopefully so...

:lol yes same as spider woman. Both was hated so badly. I'm glad you and me both think alike. We both got this and sw. :hi5:

From SF

B7F0E877-3CFF-40D4-A8A3-80E8D1B35F4A-503-0000000CE9CC8B35_zpsaa8ec31b.jpg

YES!!!! My prediction came true.....or at least most of it.

Cipriano PF sculpts coming out ****ty: Psylocke, Rogue, and Spider-Woman.

Newman sculpts coming out AWESOME!!: Storm, Scarlet Witch, and hopefully Poison Ivy!!!!!!

Newman sculpts coming out AWESOME!!: Storm, Scarlet Witch, and hopefully Poison Ivy!!!!!!

From now on, any female Newman sculpts: "JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!"
For Cipriano sculpts: "**** NO!"

......hmmm should I jump on the Shaak Ti waitlist???

And I forgot to add Vampirella PF to the string of Newman HITS!!!!

Back