Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am counting down the days till Scarlet Witch arrives. This piece was a must have and only as the exclusive.
Unlike Hawkeye and Vision I believe the regular here really loses something.

In hand on eBay for 800.00? :eek: ....... Hmmm kind of pricey don't you think for a brand new Not even rare statue?

Is she a witch or a mutant?

She is a mutant with Witch like powers. She affects the laws of probability to make the extremely unlikely, though possible, happen at will.

What Blackthornone said

Her powers have been altered in some nonsense ways over the character's 40+ year history, including the mutant ability to use magic :slap, and full fledged reality altering at will :)(), but whatever spin the writer of the month puts on it she was created in the X-Men comics as a mutant.

Her real mutant powers to affect Probabilities work by "casting" her mutant energy signature as "hexes", much like a witch would cast a spell.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 21 days

Item #: 3001121
Scarlet Witch - Premium Format - EXCLUSIVE

Order: Qty: Price: Disc: Deposit: Cost: Tax: Shipping: Total:
******** 1 $349.99 $0.00 -$35.00
$314.99 Tax: $26.25
$16.30 $357.54

Hey so did anyone get charged today...the notice said b ready for Friday but nothing happened here

Hey so did anyone get charged today...the notice said b ready for Friday but nothing happened here

I got charged but just like with Storm it didn't get shipped right after charging. It used to be I'd get charged and get a shipping notice back to back.

I got charged but just like with Storm it didn't get shipped right after charging. It used to be I'd get charged and get a shipping notice back to back.

Good point. I'll go check my bank account. I was just waiting in the emails

Back