Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her but will be passing since I don't know anything about this character. I do prefer the Mark Brooks comiquette though.

I like her but will be passing since I don't know anything about this character. I do prefer the Mark Brooks comiquette though.

She disassembled the avengers setting them down the path to the civil war, removed the mutant power from millions of mutants setting up Utopia, and eventually A vs X do to scott getting all militant and magneto on the world. Her two sons are also Young Avengers and she is Magnetos daughter.

:lol at the quick history lesson.

I don't particularly care for the sculpt, I think it's because of the Brooks piece because if that hadn't come first there wouldn't a comparison.

I love Vision though and getting him might make make me want this one just to have the companion

Disappointed in the face on this and Bowen's latest sculpt. Wanda should be pretty and these faces aren't.

BB

LPPA9.jpg

DcOLz.jpg

S36AD.jpg

4zJeI.jpg

W2f1k.jpg

I love everything about this piece, except for the teeny tiny base. I'm not an advocate of huge bases, but this one looks TOO small.

However, I love the pose, love the classic 50's Hollywood glamour look of her face, and love the poseable cape.

EX has been ordered! She will look spectacular with Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel and She Hulk.

Hell, she'd even look hot next to Storm!

I am just not a big fan of cloth cape. It's a pass for me. I rather get 2 poison ivy :D

Last edited:
her eyes are too far apart! and too deep in the skull much like Vampirella. and they need to soften up the brow area. hope they change the head sculpt or make the head detachable.

wow. a cloth cape. these PFs are getting less PF every release.

I'm guessing since her upper torse is so twisted they went with sculpted over cloth for the fit. Psylocke and Ms. Marvel have similar outfits but they're not as turned as SW. Plus if it was a cloth suit all people would wanna do is pull those cups down.

The recent trend is more sculpt, less cloth, probably in part because so many of the cloth haters are very vocal about it. The cloth lovers just aren't as vocal. But even when all PFs were mixed media/cloth there were a few with little cloth. Abomination's undies, BP's cape, Gambit's coat, etc. Iron Man's flag had more cloth than some PFs even before the rebranding.

The base of Scarlet Witch must be 1/3 size of Ms marvel.

Yeah, if they insist on using these stupid "A" bases at least they could make them somewhat similiar in size. Personally I hate them and would rather have a simple plain base than a letter base.

Back