Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that's how it ends.
but how did they get the papers, how did they get passed Umbrella security,
And why did he say "Let them go"?

Like that ending makes no sense with the next movie.

Plot holes just like the games! :panic:

Maybe the novels might explain it. but never read them. :dunno

Of course it's in Orlando now and not when re6 was going to be released. Damn I wish I could ****ing go tho. Last yr it was in Japan and now and I was just there in October of last yr. sucks

Really ? Last yr it was only in Japan.

wait, the second link I showed is only in Japan yes. I was just wondering if you knew about it already.

The Haunted Maze is not going to have those guns or anything, it is just going to be a regular maze. But it is going to be based on how Raccoon City looked in the third game.

Ok so that vid was from Japan. No I didn't know. Last yr to build up hype for 6 they made this event for Japan only and America had silent hill. This is the first time I'm hearing about it coming to the states. We need more rides and themes based on games and resident evil is the way to go.

Ok so that vid was from Japan. No I didn't know. Last yr to build up hype for 6 they made this event for Japan only and America had silent hill. This is the first time I'm hearing about it coming to the states. We need more rides and themes based on games and resident evil is the way to go.

wait no... lol

No The video is for the Florida house, the website I poster after the video is the Japan all year round experience. (The one where you get guns and shoot at the zombies )

09hlHhd.jpg

:lol

I am too going! Ima bring a big sign that says "suck it, Project A!" And it's gonna be in all the photos. You'll see!

I have a few pics of the SH one. Aren't we friends on FB? You can go see em yourself :lol

Better!

And no, we are not!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back