Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b4dc69470d3e704e9366251f00d4ff37.jpg

4th viewing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're only going this many times to take note of all her costume bits for your bad ass custom figure. I'm on to you.

Project A probably is taking all his lady friends to go to the empty theater for some good loving while explosions and bad writing play in the background. Nothing captures the ladies like that. Smooth Project ,thats why he loves this series so much. The empty theaters are great play grounds lol

Jk. lol

By lady friends you mean his alice custom figures?

By lady friends you mean guy friends? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get that free crap outta here! That anime is awful!

An anime about swimming... pft.

Made 120 million on a 40 million budget.

Shockingly Not a flop, the franchise has entirely made a billion .

It is kinda disgusting how this gets 6 movies and 1 billion yet we cant even get one sequel to dredd.....

Made 120 million on a 40 million budget.

Shockingly Not a flop, the franchise has entirely made a billion .

It is kinda disgusting how this gets 6 movies and 1 billion yet we cant even get one sequel to dredd.....

not to mention more transformers ...................................whos watching these crapolas..................

not to mention more transformers ...................................whos watching these crapolas..................

I dont mind people watching crap to pass the time and just to goof off
But then how come those people dont waste money to pass the time on goid movies?

I need to watch this dredd that everybody here seems to love so much.

Back