Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAK needs to stop ****ing around and just jump to 1/6 scale already. Cut the **** with this 10/11 inch, barely missing 1/6 scale BS.
fo realz

xq1p.jpg

Theyre so close to my other 1:6 figures its like " come on, an inch and you can add extra to the price and at least market them as 1:6"

Consistency would be nice. Raiden is about 2 inches taller than the Sneaking Suit Snake IIRC.

Like I said, the lack of scale consistency with PAK stuff is laughable. It's also one of the reasons I don't really collect PAK stuff. Inconsistent scaled figures in the same series irks me as much as a bad sculpt or paint job.

Too bad HCG doesn't make articulated figures. I know some of their statues leave a little to be desired but if they stepped up their game a little I think they could make some really cool figures. Plus at least they actually make creatures unlike HT.

Like I said, the lack of scale consistency with PAK stuff is laughable. It's also one of the reasons I don't really collect PAK stuff. Inconsistent scaled figures in the same series irks me as much as a bad sculpt or paint job.

Same reason I decided not to collect there mgs some of the sculpts are terrible.

Back