Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What percentage is RE6 released with by HT?
wwfk4.gif

I'd say the chances are pretty good. However, they have their plate full with all the Batman and Avengers stuff they keep pumping out in droves, so it might be awhile before we get any figures from the game.

In an interview a while ago, HT said that they wouldn't be pursuing other video game licenses, because they'd be focusing more on MGS and RE.

Like Boba said, I'm sure it's on their plate...we may even get the license announcement soon, but I don't think we'll be seeing figures for a while. Considering the lengths it takes other non Avengers/Batman figures to be shown.

In an interview a while ago, HT said that they wouldn't be pursuing other video game licenses, because they'd be focusing more on MGS and RE.

Like Boba said, I'm sure it's on their plate...we may even get the license announcement soon, but I don't think we'll be seeing figures for a while. Considering the lengths it takes other non Avengers/Batman figures to be shown.

Well the good thing is by the time RE6 is out Batman and Avengers mania will be over (all the figs except secondary ones, ie. Coulson, Blake, etc, should be up for PO and they probably won't be revealing them weekly) :rock

Well the good thing is by the time RE6 is out Batman and Avengers mania will be over (all the figs except secondary ones, ie. Coulson, Blake, etc, should be up for PO and they probably won't be revealing them weekly) :rock

Yeah, but I think the next several reveals will be reserved for all the newly unveiled figures they showed at the recent conventions. Along with the ones you mentioned...The new Wolverine, Xavier, Golden Age Cap...etc...

Hopefully they'll sneak RE6 in there somewhere, or at least RE4 Ada.

Yeah, but I think the next several reveals will be reserved for all the newly unveiled figures they showed at the recent conventions. Along with the ones you mentioned...The new Wolverine, Xavier, Golden Age Cap...etc...

Hopefully they'll sneak RE6 in there somewhere, or at least RE4 Ada.

i hope we see ada soon .

Back