Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The franchise as a whole went downhill. It needs to come back soon or else the evil within and the last of us will take over.

I wonder if they are going to do a reboot of RE movies.

And I wonder who would do them. Paul Anderson seems really happy with them, But if someone else was going to take over, I wonder who

I wonder if they are going to do a reboot of RE movies.

And I wonder who would do them. Paul Anderson seems really happy with them, But if someone else was going to take over, I wonder who

I think Jeremy Bolt might take over, or Don Carmody. Paul might be involved. :dunno

There was a rumor about college students and the Arklay mountains.

As for the game franchise it either needs to die or reboot. Make a new character. :horror no Leon, Claire, Jill, or Chris.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I wish they used Angela Miller in a game

uoM87E6.jpg

I wish they used Angela Miller in a game

uoM87E6.jpg

You mean for the movies or games?

Plus, they won't. Another useless character created by Capcom.

Sheva, Angela, Carlos, Billy, Piers, Helena, and even Rebecca. The list goes on. :lol

I think Jeremy Bolt might take over, or Don Carmody. Paul might be involved. :dunno

As for the game franchise it either needs to die or reboot. Make a new character. :horror no Leon, Claire, Jill, or Chris.

Actually, I'd kinda like to see a Legacy collection like they did for MGS, give us all the games in one set for the PS3 (they can even include the GameCube RE Zero and upgraded RE 1).

You mean for the movies or games?

Plus, they won't. Another useless character created by Capcom.

Sheva, Angela, Carlos, Billy, Piers, Helena, and even Rebecca. The list goes on. :lol

For Both. I would like to see her in a game. but I would love to see her show up in a movie.

I really liked her, would be cool to see her in a game or something

Same with the movies get rid of Alice need a new character.

Same with the movies get rid of Alice need a new character.

I'm sure the reboot will have a new character. :lol a Jake like character. Once again Leon, Jill and the rest will be background characters.

I'm sure the reboot will have a new character. :lol a Jake like character. Once again Leon, Jill and the rest will be background characters.

Have Alice in the games and the regular cast in the movies why not.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might actually work! :lol

It'll be the final nail in the coffin. The fans always say they want Horror in an RE game. Alice is all about action and matrix style kung fu moves. That would Alienate the Fanbase more than RE6 could.

Re6 tried to bring in an Alice type character through Jake but he was a horrid character and the game went down as the biggest disappointment in gaming for 2012.

It'll be the final nail in the coffin. The fans always say they want Horror in an RE game. Alice is all about action and matrix style kung fu moves. That would Alienate the Fanbase more than RE6 could.

Re6 tried to bring in an Alice type character through Jake but he was a horrid character and the game went down as the biggest disappointment in gaming for 2012.

The RE games have been a pretty big disappointment for a while now, though. :dunno

I dont understand why they never made games based on the movies and Alice.

not as part of the already existing game Franchise, but making new games to be their own thing.

It is really weird to me that knowing how much fans the movies have and how much people love Alice, that they never made any games based on the movies alone.

Specially since the only movie that is pretty similar to the games is the second one, but they could skip that movie and do games based on RE 1 3 4 5

Back