Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im surprised you havent bought an RPD Leon yet. You can afford one. You bought the re 3 jill and nemesis statues off from the drop of a bat a few days ago!

I like a bargain. Just because something is hat to get doesn't mean I'm going to spend $600 plus dollars for an figure. I you're desperate for money... Well take any offer. A reasonable offer of course.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

If HT decides to end the RE line, I have to get myself a jacket Leon. I just don't feel like spending 500$+ on it...

There was a guy on here trying to pawn one and I thought he would ask for about 400$+. Boy was I wrong :lol I told him to beat it.

If HT decides to end the RE line, I have to get myself a jacket Leon. I just don't feel like spending 500$+ on it...

There was a guy on here trying to pawn one and I thought he would ask for about 400$+. Boy was I wrong :lol I told him to beat it.

You might have to do that I see ada being the last.

tumblr_inline_moxk75O5K61qz4rgp.gif

Wasted potientail indeed. i like Iron man alot and batman and is a close second to spidey as my favorite hero but they need to ****ing stop with all this iron man ****. Do people want every figure of every scene in an iron man movie? Or Joker figure even though he looked kinda the same in every scene he's in? Hey its whatever I guess. I hope a 1/6 comapany as good as HT makes more variety of figures.

I just wish there was another company as big as Hot Toys that wasn't so devoted to film figures. I don't really look at Enterbay as a big company since they only put a few things a year.

I hope not, I still have a shot at Leon; I'll just have to pay through the nose. And, there is still two Jills; even if neither are S.T.A.R.S., but we haven't anything of Claire. :gah: (I have the Dragon Models Claire and Chris, but would rather it be Hot Toys to match all up by Manufacturer; I'm weird that way.)

If I could get Leon (RCP), a S.T.A.R.S. Jill, and a Claire (preferably from RE2); with S.T.A.R.S Wesker and Chris already in my collection, and Ada Wong pre-ordered I'd be happy. :exactly:

I just wish there was another company as big as Hot Toys that wasn't so devoted to film figures. I don't really look at Enterbay as a big company since they only put a few things a year.

Yup:exactly: Like I said, I think ThreeZero could be a good candidate. Sideshow could have done a helluva job with the RE license but they're too preoccupied with Star Wars and G.I. Joe and such. Sadly at the moment I think the best we can probably hope for is that perhaps PAK will make some more RE figures. If they do though, I really hope they're all the same scale but I doubt it.

PAK needs to stop ****ing around and just jump to 1/6 scale already. Cut the **** with this 10/11 inch, barely missing 1/6 scale BS.

PAK needs to stop ****ing around and just jump to 1/6 scale already. Cut the **** with this 10/11 inch, barely missing 1/6 scale BS.

I really don't care if PAK is 1/6 scale, I just wish they had consistency with the scale of their figures. It would suck to finally get an RE3 Jill and and RE1 Super Tyrant only to have Jill larger than the Tyrant.

Back