Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is.

nemesis_zpsd2c0b9a1.jpg

If the seller is selling a $500 figure and can't bother to take a picture of the item they have and instead use a HT promotional pic, like 5 of the seller does it, you should start raising an eyebrow.

Being bootleg doesn't mean it comes with all the accessories. Notice some only used 1 pic, which means you can either get a $500 print out picture of the promotional picture or what is shown in that picture.

Like i said getting all the parts to make a RPD Leon is hard.

Allthough youcould get the recast head with a bit of a beard on just after re 6 came out, and you can get fake RPD outfits now (which arent the same as the original) Ive never actually seen a full bootleg package of either version of leon. As far as i know theres no fake full package leons out there.

Lost the Leon I was trying for by $40; really depressed now. I wish Hot Toys would just re-release the figure or do a 2.0 from RE4.

I'm still waiting on a RE Claire, and a S.T.A.R.S. Jill.

Lost the Leon I was trying for by $40; really depressed now. I wish Hot Toys would just re-release the figure or do a 2.0 from RE4.

I'm still waiting on a RE Claire, and a S.T.A.R.S. Jill.

To be honest they will never be released .Unless they remade a game and hot toys got the license then you have to wait a year for it to preview then another yr. to get it . it will be expensive but just make your own .

With all these events going on no videogame licenses or characters were announced. :lol

Maybe next year?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

VGM was big a few years ago. There is plenty of demand for it so it's baffling why HT doesn't capitalize on it. The last we got were MGS3 and they were awful, now Ada Wong. It's so few and far between releases.

Well, movie licenses will bring in new collectors. As for VGM lines some fans of the series will buy one or two, or at least their favorite characters. Some will buy all. I know some RE collectors that have just one HT figure.

I was late to the party on RE VGM, and Hot Toys in general. If I was collecting 3 years earlier I probably would of bought the entire license. I'd like the Leons, but I'm happy with my Weskers.

VGM was big a few years ago. There is plenty of demand for it so it's baffling why HT doesn't capitalize on it. The last we got were MGS3 and they were awful, now Ada Wong. It's so few and far between releases.

Like I said, at this point I wouldn't mind seeing HT pass on the RE license to another quality 1/6 company that will at least will give us some figures of characters from earlier games as well as some creatures.

I'd like to see Play Arts get into 1/6 video game figures. If they can improve their quality of production, and offer that scale at sub $200 prices, they could really give Hot Toys a run for their money.

Like I said, at this point I wouldn't mind seeing HT pass on the RE license to another quality 1/6 company that will at least will give us some figures of characters from earlier games as well as some creatures.

3rd part companies sure do like doing obscure **** from licenses so I'm all for that.

Maybe the minority here give the license to figma or sh figuarts we would get tons of figures from them.

Just give RPD Leon with Claire and RE4 Leon.

Back