Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 7 to be possibly be revealed at E3

Newsbot is usually legit.

I wonder if Capcom backed out.

Glad we didn't see nothing just let it die.

What

Enhanced Veronica is real? :horror

No the enhanced Veronica was fake... The rumor from newsbot is real...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Don't know how I missed that one. I remember News Bot now, when I used to go to Project Umbrella a lot. I wonder what stopped Capcom from revealing it.

A ****** trailer. No faith in it.

I really hope they're trying hard to fix the series. I've never felt so disinterested in a Resident Evil announcement :monkey2
Are the Hot Toys Resident Evil 1/6th still in demand? I have almost every character and was thinking of selling them but didn't know if there was still a demand. I think I am only missing Sheva, the Ganado, & Jack.

I think when they announce re7 it will be out of the blue like 6 was or at tgs.what they need is plenty of time to figure out what to do before this franchise dies. They need a horror expert or the team that worked on 4. The fourth game was a great mix of both thriller and action.

Lol Only game they kept throwing in the pot was Cod and Micheal bay action set pieces.

Cod, Gears of War, Uncharted. Those strike me right off the bat. It's okay to use aspects from other games but not when there's no real cohesiveness to it. RE6 was schitzo. RE7 needs more focus. I dont care what it is. Just be one thing. Don't try to be 18 different things.

Simple solution...Drop multiplayer, co-op nonsense, increase jump scares by x1000, and bring back Albert Wesker. Hell, make Albert Wesker be the main character of the game idc.

And kill off jake muller, that or make him a mute.

Back