Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Romero's crappy script was rejected by CAPCOM!

And loved Paul's.

And I wonder what Paul's best friend, Jeremy Bolt has planned for RE. :D

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I guess it's a good thing I'm not you then. This way, I was able to enjoy it. :D

And I loved RE 5. I'm just one of those people who connected with the films and can truly enjoy them. Which is why I was happy to create this thread. To come in here and talk positively about something I like. Not waste my time coming into a thread where I don't care about the films and talking about how much I dislike them. I have a life keeping me from doing stuff like that. :yess:

People just like to complain. :lol

People just like to complain. :lol

Don't worry you will complain once its rebooted without Alice :nana:

O6qEtoy.gif

Milla will always be the star of the RE movies. ;) People know Alice better than the cheaters from the game.

O6qEtoy.gif

Milla will always be the star of the RE movies. ;) People know Alice better than the cheaters from the game.

O6qEtoy.gif

Film has a wider audience no argument there your right.

O6qEtoy.gif

Film has a wider audience no argument there your right.

O6qEtoy.gif

I always saw it as 50/50, But again it's the nerd and gaming community that hates them. The hate seems to have subsided since capcom is showing it doesn't care about the franchise it made so why should the movies? Yes Alice is still a awful character but that jake muller guy was just............... Ugh what a ****ing idiot.:slap

I guess it's a good thing I'm not you then. This way, I was able to enjoy it. :D

And I loved RE 5. I'm just one of those people who connected with the films and can truly enjoy them. Which is why I was happy to create this thread. To come in here and talk positively about something I like. Not waste my time coming into a thread where I don't care about the films and talking about how much I dislike them. I have a life keeping me from doing stuff like that. :yess:

O6qEtoy.gif

Last edited:
Back