Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnation is awesome. ...on mute, while drinking, after fast-forwarding past all the JD crap. :eek:

Both better than anything in the live action franchise.
OMG! So god damn going :panic:

40F87A8C-C37C-4D55-ACDC-69563AB055D9-2126-000002258BE90955_zpsb46f5b9d.jpg

I would love to go there. Somebody should record there trip there. I'm so jealous!!!

who goes to the movie theater for these movies? It is baffling to me. I really don't understand it.
These movies keep turning profit, but WHO goes to this? I can understand people getting the blu ray later, but I still don't understand how these are successful at the box office.

well to be honest I watch the movies too. But I would NEVER give my money to Paul WS Anderson lol :lol

I saw the first two RE movies opening week. I loved both,

I saw RE 3 like the 4th week it was out in theaters. I hated it. the premise was really stupid.

I saw RE 4 at the cheap theater, I paid one dollar. I felt robbed.
RE4 is really boring and long and dull, nothing really important happens and the characters didn't really matter.

I saw RE5 on DVD. a lot of fun action, but again, nothing important happens.

They could have jumped from RE 3 to RE 6. And no one would know the difference. No one would be missing much.

But, yeah I stopped caring to go to the movies at RE 3. (That movie made me stop going to the theater all together, Since RE3 I have barely gone to the movies )

I just don't understand why they do so well in theaters. This franchise does better than so many other horror movies.

Look at Silent hill, no one gave a crap about that,

I just don't understand why they do so well in theaters. This franchise does better than so many other horror movies.

Look at Silent hill, no one gave a crap about that,

A loyalty to the franchise and a willingness to accept the films for what they are. :huh

I guess lol.

Hey, I'll be the first person to not only admit that they're crap but that I saw them all in the theatres opening weekend, have 1-4 on DVD and upgraded them all on BR and picked up Retribution the day it came out to complete the collection. :lol

it is just interesting to me how there are other horror franchises that do not do this well. Other franchises that flop on their second movie.
Sometimes you are lucky if you get a third one.

This one is at number 6. It kind of reminds me of Saw or Friday the 13th or something. Like, how no matter how bad the movies got people still went to see them.

I guess RE fans are just really loyal haha. :)

Meh, they're fun for what they are. Don't be ashamed for being a RE Superfan. Besides, if Capcom had listened to us in the first place, we'd be getting movies based on games. Instead they got Alice.

No shame here. I'm blessed with that noble ability to discern between my obsessive love for the game series and the enjoyment I get from the movies :lol

Besides, the games are just as ridiculous as the movies these days :lol

Resident Evil 6, the game, was extremely disappointing. I'd never been bummed out by a video game until that one came out.

Back