Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

First I'd like to ask if all the Leon Kennedy figures popping up on EBay from China, are they fakes or are they originals? Does anyone know for sure?

Speaking of Leon, can we ever expect versions of him from other RE games besides RE4?

Will we ever get a S.T.A.R.S version of Jill, or maybe Barry?

And after getting seven different Re figures from RE5 just a couple of years ago, then having it drop to just one this year (ADA Wong; and from RE4 at that), will we get any figure from RE6 or anymore at all?

And why no Clair?????

And just to mention it, I'm looking for a Leon at a good price for anyone who got one to unload at a reasonable price. Hence the first question.

We aren't getting nothing from Hot Toys Re is in the toilet Hot Toys knows this.

I think there is a S.T.A.R.S. Iron Man coming out but that is about it.

:lol:lol:lol

Sad to hear the VGM line has gone to hell. I really wanted a Claire & RE3 Jill. Those are the only RE figures I'll ever need. Guess I'll just have to hunt down the Dragon figures.

MGS couldn't even save VGM. But that's because they put out a less than stellar Naked Snake and a man in the Boss's suit.

Sad but true. Everyone got hyped so many characters to do blah blah shame mgs wasnt a success.

I don't know how a company like Hot Toys can just miss a golden opportunity with MGS. MGS has way more characters than Iron Man and if executed properly could of made VGM a mainstay of HT... but of course it flopped. If they chose the BDU instead Sneaking Suit it would probably be a different situation. Hot Toys is the Capcom of toy making :lol

They choose the not so popular Big Boss & MGS3 instead of MGS, MGS2 & MGS4.

Most people prefer Solid Snake than Big Boss, Solid Snake also has cooler suit & gears.

Also I wished those knockoff Leon STARS are priced more reasonable like $80 instead of whopping $500.

I don't know how a company like Hot Toys can just miss a golden opportunity with MGS. MGS has way more characters than Iron Man and if executed properly could of made VGM a mainstay of HT... but of course it flopped. If they chose the BDU instead Sneaking Suit it would probably be a different situation. Hot Toys is the Capcom of toy making :lol

They choose the not so popular Big Boss & MGS3 instead of MGS, MGS2 & MGS4.

Most people prefer Solid Snake than Big Boss, Solid Snake also has cooler suit & gears.

Also I wished those knockoff Leon STARS are priced more reasonable like $80 instead of whopping $500.

Big Boss and MGS3 aren't as popular?:dunno

They are extremely popular and they chose the less popular attire which is why it didn't sell very well.

And yes from recent polling it seems Snake has a slight edge in terms of the fan base.

Wait, what's this about no more HT RE? Was there ever any indication of this?

And I just saw the catalog for the HT VGM line, seems they only did MGS, RE and Assassin's Creed. It's strange considering videogame figures tend to attract a totally different crowd altogether. But even with RE, the lineup is confusing and all over the place. The VGM line has to innovate or it'll just die eventually.

Oh, try to answer my question without using the word "Iron Man". :lol

VGM is dead, if MGS couldn't gain interest no matter how poorly executed then I think it's safe to assume it's over.

We WILL see new RE figures from Hot Toys :pray:. Do not loose faith my brethren.

I've been hoping for a Retribution Alice for a while now - but unlikely based on how Afterlife Alice sold, which wasn't bad but hardly a home-run.

Maybe the final RE movie... :monkey3

Back