Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made 120 million on a 40 million budget.

Shockingly Not a flop, the franchise has entirely made a billion .

It is kinda disgusting how this gets 6 movies and 1 billion yet we cant even get one sequel to dredd.....

Ok that is good- "low" budget means profit.....

Okay, I've seen in 5 times. That will do. Mostly because it's out of theaters as of today (I saw it 5th time yesterday) in Austin. Or at least a theater I will go to...the Drafthouse.

I'm watching the film as I type this, I'm halfway trough and I don't know if I should continue. I heard it's bad but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Good lord, it's like satan himself took a shot at making films. Michael Bay, save me!

I'm watching the film as I type this, I'm halfway trough and I don't know if I should continue. I heard it's bad but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Good lord, it's like satan himself took a shot at making films. Michael Bay, save me!

You will regret it. Wesker's end is the most idiotic thing ever created.

It's bad....in a series that makes little to no sense...it is in top 3 of things that don't make sense in this franchise.

This is coming from someone who generally enjoys the films....which doesn't make sense in and of itself :lol Carry on.

You will regret it. Wesker's end is the most idiotic thing ever created.

He needed a volcano fight scene with Wentworth Miller and some actress playing Sheva to come and save Alice by firing a rocket launcher at meat grinder Wesker just like RE5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an idiot. I finished it last night. I could have drank bleach, I could had sipped buffalo diarrhea or have my balls kicked by a stranger but no, I had to finish this piece of garbage that is less of a movie and more of a secret coded morse code to summon the devil to unleash Armageddon with all its' nauseating jump cuts. It's not a movie, it's torture! F Resident Evil, F Paul W. S. Anderson, F Milla Jovovich, F Sony and F me for being stupid enough to watch it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nah give it to DC they know how to make things dark and foreboding. If they can make superman scary than they can make resident evil great.

ad39149e69191bcf442f126e1fbd8cd4.jpg

tenor.gif

I will never understand how he messed up so much for this one... how can someone make such a bad job at something?

That's how I feel about the games... what happened Crapcom?

Back