Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mkk3artWHw1rtjjupo3_250.gif

residenteviltweet.png

:yess::monkey3

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/its-official-cliff-bleszinski-involved-in-resident-evil-7/

I was altogether excited and annoyed when I saw that :lol

You guys should of photo shopped a poster. Nobody would of believed it sadly because everyone knows HT is to busy making every armor from the Hall of armor iron man. We got Play arts Kai tho.

I haven't been a fan of Capcom lately, to be honest with you. One disappointment after another one. That company needs a reboot. :lol

Rebooting the series won't help, I might be wrong. :dunno Enough with trying new things. It's not working Capcom. Get over it and move on.

No kidding. All they have done in the last couple years is repeatedly let people down. Just stick to REmakes or just anything involving Raccoon City since the main franchise **** the bed.

You guys should of photo shopped a poster. Nobody would of believed it sadly because everyone knows HT is to busy making every armor from the Hall of armor iron man. We got Play arts Kai tho.

PAK has a much faster turn around time and their quality is getting much better. They just need to do a better job at hiding joints.

No Chris is actually surprising a bit.

also I love how the last previous post was by a futanari Leon fan'girl' :lol

I was just thinking, if they make a Chris figure, they'll have to do a Piers figure as well :lol.

Oh god no I will rage if Piers gets a figure before Sherry or anyone else important/worth while. You can actually take Piers out of the story and I don't think much would change :lol someone else could have easily taken his spot.

Back