Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is reportedly Milla's final movie. They plan to reboot the film's with a different lead. This is what I found info wise: Alice, Jill, Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Wesker rush to The Hive, where The Red Queen plots total destruction over the human race.

I'm not sure how true it is considering the only other character I heard most likely confirmed was Chris. However, I would love it to be true. Especially for Claire and Ada.

I'll update the title one the film title is confirmed.

Release date is September 12, 2014.

I'm excited but also sad for no more Alice.

The only thing about this that makes me happy is that is going to end (Finally)

I really hope they give this franchise to someone else. I think everyone is sick of Paul already.

Give it to someone like Michael Bay for a change... He will at least make it look good...

It's successful enough, but I wouldn't mind a reboot that actually tried for the horror.

It is. The last one did well enough. I personally would have loved 10 of them because I love Alice and watch the movies mostly for her. I watch them more often than I would like to admit. :monkey3

If Claire and Chris are in it, I'm curious as to how they will pop up. Did Wesker bring them to the white house... did they go there on their own...Will Alice bump into them outside of white house grounds. Who knows but I can't wait to find out. Also, I would like to see Ada more. Grappling around, kicking butt. That would be nice. I wanted more of her in the last one. Maybe I'll get that in this one.

It is. The last one did well enough. I personally would have loved 10 of them because I love Alice and watch the movies mostly for her. I watch them more often than I would like to admit. :monkey3

If Claire and Chris are in it, I'm curious as to how they will pop up. Did Wesker bring them to the white house... did they go there on their own...Will Alice bump into them outside of white house grounds. Who knows but I can't wait to find out. Also, I would like to see Ada more. Grappling around, kicking butt. That would be nice. I wanted more of her in the last one. Maybe I'll get that in this one.

I also hope they kill Leon, he was terrible

Hoping those not interested in this will find better threads to post in...

no_clones_gif.gif

It's successful enough, but I wouldn't mind a reboot that actually tried for the horror.

This is what I want!

Well, That would be difficult since it was Capcom that wanted the movies to be more action than horror.

It is kind if a miracle that the first RE was scary actually.

I would definitely love a Horror franchise based on Resident Evil. Movies closer to the games that don't go full retard like the last RE movies did.

I seriously want to know what Paul WS Anderson smokes when he writes these movies.

Have you played RE6?

:lol

I seriously want to know what Capcom smokes.

Back