Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personnal pictures of Gollum - Smeagol PF, i'm :panic:

gollum71.jpg

gollum17.jpg

gollum16.jpg

gollum15.jpg

gollum14.jpg

gollum13.jpg

gollum12.jpg

it really is a great piece. I love the Smeagol version.

Classic.

Good thing I'm not getting it, I'd have to buy two, to display both versions. :lol

Mine arrived today #479/500. Really nice piece with lots of incredible detail. His torso comes out a shade lighter than his legs on mine in pics, but not in person. Weird. Anyone else have this problem? Here are some pics.

IMG_0832.jpg

My precious!

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Hobbits can be tricksey.

IMG_0843.jpg

They are sure looking good! :clap

Thanks for the pics guys (Masterside & Mister Ski). :hi5:

Very good quality images from you both. :clap

Nice addition of Frodo Mister Ski...it like it. :clap

Thanks for sharing guys. :hi5:

Mine will be shipping today.:yess: :impatient:

:duff
Bill

Bill,

You won't be disappointed! I got mine last night! Thanks for posting all of the amazing pictures everyone, as they have captured how amazing this statue is!

Looks like I will be going to IKEA for a new Detolf sooner rather than later, and I will have to readjust as my shelves are currently full! Gollum/Smeagol won't have a place yet, and with more maquettes and PF on the horizon, I am going to need a bigger boat.

The Smeagol portrait is amazingly well done, and the skin tones aren't too pink and rosy. The Gollum is very menacing, but is a distant second for me. Having the option to switch the display around is way too cool though!

Now that Gollum is a homerun, time to work on some other smaller stature characters as Premium Format figures. Frodo and Gollum need a Samwise to round out the display! Get to making some other hobbits Sideshow!:impatient:

Looks like I will be going to IKEA for a new Detolf sooner rather than later, and I will have to readjust as my shelves are currently full!

Well, good luck with that, as it appears most every Ikea (in the US, at least) is sold out! I have checked stock at nearly 2 dozen locations online, as well as in person at the Pittsburgh store over the weekend, and no luck! :monkey2
An employee at the Pittsburgh store checked their computer and told me nothing was expected at least through July. I wish I'd purchased more than 2 back in January !

Holy Cow! Sold out Detolfs! I can't afford them at the moment anyway, but I can certainly save up for a couple by the end of the month. Thanks for the heads-up!

I will have to rearrange some other furniture and re-spackle and paint the anchor holes in the walls too, so it will be good to get some of that done before I move in any more display cabinets.

Gollum is so well done, and he looks great with Frodo! Thanks for posting those pictures of the two together, as that will influence my display down the road!!

if one of you lucky guys who purchased more than one would be willing to sell one to a fellow freak I would gladly purchase it.

Got my Gollum today...looks amazing!! All the paint matches up and I'm so glad SS decided to do the separate base..it does turn it into 2 PFs for the price of one. Pics coming this weekend.

So only way for to get this was through SS then?

I think it came out perfect!

Just got 19/500 - he made it all the way Down Under with out a scratch

Sideshow have blown me away with this PF, definitely one of thoses that the details pop out at you when 'in hand', all the wrinkles in his skin and both portraits eyes are mesmerising. Truly fantastic sculpt and a home run in ever sense of it.

Back