Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine today and LOVE it! More pics and impressions in my collection thread. Enjoy.

Gollum13.jpg

Awesome statue. Just got mine today. Its an amazing piece. This is why I collect!!!!! A new grail for me.

Awesome statue. Just got mine today. Its an amazing piece. This is why I collect!!!!! A new grail for me.

Yes I opened mine today it is an incredible likeness and an amazing statue!
My only criticism is the black seam around the loin cloth shows between the leather and the body at the back.

Perfect! This and GTG are the only 2 PF's i've ever considered buying.
Except for the first - Lurtz exclusive, that i had on order, and cancelled, twice!

Sweet hell, this came out nice.

I cant help but keep coming back here to drool over everyones amazing pictures :drool

It came out nice...but I'm not sold on it. I'm 50 / 50 on whether I want to keep it or sell it, especially with all the other stuff coming up.

Had this been a maquette, I'd probably keep it. For me, as a PF, Gollum / Smeagol doesn't wow me like the other PFs I have. I'm really not a fan of the rock cropping he's posed on.

**Sorry Mods don't know where else to post this**

Did anyone else in the UK get this piece? The only reason I'm asking is because I just recieved my bill from FedEx for the delivery and they want just over £50 (about U$80) for delivering it!!!!!!!!!! :horror:cuckoo:, cant for the life of me find my last reciept for what at that time was IM mkVI and I'm pretty damn sure it was like £25 max, so how the heck the del price has doubled i'll never know!

Any help from the rest of you UK guys would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

Back