Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I'll throw a couple in the mix...

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0816.jpg

Now if I can just find someone willing to take my Gollum for their Uruk Hai Berserker PF, my collection would no longer be devoid of one of the few I regret missing out on. :1-1:

**Sorry Mods don't know where else to post this**

Did anyone else in the UK get this piece? The only reason I'm asking is because I just recieved my bill from FedEx for the delivery and they want just over £50 (about U$80) for delivering it!!!!!!!!!! :horror:cuckoo:, cant for the life of me find my last reciept for what at that time was IM mkVI and I'm pretty damn sure it was like £25 max, so how the heck the del price has doubled i'll never know!

Any help from the rest of you UK guys would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

I would think that the PF would weigh about twice if not more than the IM figure. That could be the reason it's higher.

great looking pics, everyone. awesome piece. still on the WL for it.

vasith, love the set-up. really dig that nazgul print as well.

Thanks vasith, if you have any pics with a straight on comparison on level ground that would be awesome too. Cheers mate your setup looks great!

Last edited:
Wow... this piece looks amazing! Looks like Sideshow was firing on all cylinders for this one :rock

I have to say I prefer the look of the full Smeagol and half Gollum... they seem to work better with the bases that way. I'm half tempted to pick this up... but I can't think of any space for him to go :huh

I wish sideshow can give an option to buy another base as i would like to display both

Back