Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

Just received the PF and it is an amazing piece. Really like the Smeagol one more than Gollum torso, but they are both incredible pieces.

I'm working on the video right now and putting everything together for a review so keeping checking the thread. I will try to post it by Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers

Bear

Check out BEAR REVIEWS for cool videos

:wave

Great stuff Bear, looking forward to seeing it...really love your video reviews. :clap

:duff
Bill

Me here...but I also wish the morgul lord comes back in stock so I can use my points on him. Only have enough points for one so j would use them on WK and shell out the $ for Gollum

of course the reward points might put a bit of a den lt in Sauron which would be nice:pray::yess:

I cant wait to get my two tomorrow these are great and I bought both of them to be able to display both before I knew about the base so I guess Im getting two busts and two PF.

Fantastic piece. Excellent paintwork and for once no lazy eye :lol. When SS does a statue right it truly is amazing like this piece. Definitely prefer the Smeagol over Gollum, since it perfectly captures the end scene.

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

Seeing those pics makes me realize how well the LOTR line has done with consistency in the bases unlike whats going on in the marvel world. Cool Pics!

Killer set up Isildur!!!

Sonofa_____! The more pictures I see, the more I want this!!!

Leaving this thread forever :wave

#401 arrived here yesterday, he is awesome. Will try and get some decent photos once I get a chance to do so. Paint apps look good to me from what i could see lastnight after getting home from work but will have better look during daylight hours once it brightens up here today.

(sorry for the quality of the photo guys)

I agree with what others have already said here, I too prefer the Smeagol display to the Gollum one and think that that is how I will be displaying him :clap

So glad I got this piece :yess: my first piece this year.

Congrats to all who picked them up.

Especially those who got two :clap...that is the way to go, if you can.

I'm expecting mine in a few days :impatient: and am hoping to pick up another one in the future (finance allowing). :wink1:

Thanks for the pics guys.:hi5:

:duff
Bill

At last, Gollum PF with others PFs. Looks amazing all together! Some picture with GTG PF ?

Sorry, GTG is packed up at the moment, hopefully someone else can snap some pics with him.

Killer set up Isildur!!!

Sonofa_____! The more pictures I see, the more I want this!!!

Leaving this thread forever :wave

Thanks. It truly is a great piece. Bravo to Mark Newman for a perfect sculpt.

Back