Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gollum PF Coming!

Where did that conceptual art come from, Woodsy?

EDIT: Never mind, just saw the LOTR video panel is now up.

22-07-20101-18-06PM.png

You can see the sculpt in the very beginning of the video during the title sequence.

Smeagol head sculpt/torso :

22-07-20101-29-23PM.png

Gollum head sculpt/torso :

22-07-20101-28-39PM.png

Looks like the excl. is a must-have. Perhaps the best LOTR excl. to date.....:clap

I don't think the whole 2nd torso will be the exclusive... my guess is there will be an extra hand, or even an art print.

Usually items that big are made for both releases.

I don't think the whole 2nd torso will be the exclusive... my guess is there will be an extra hand, or even an art print.

God, that would be so awesome! :yess:

Smeagol head sculpt/torso :

22-07-20101-29-23PM.png

Gollum head sculpt/torso :

22-07-20101-28-39PM.png

Looks like the excl. is a must-have. Perhaps the best LOTR excl. to date.....:clap

So sculpted hair then.

This is my most anticipated piece now. I cannot wait :clap

Now we just need a 1:1 and I'll be on cloud 9

I think the guy in the video confirmed it was?

I will be buying two so that i can display both. I hope SS provide a switch out name plate for the base.

I think the guy in the video confirmed it was?

Yes, this was confirmed in the video. I think the pic's of two distinct conceptual drawings, two different head sculpts, plus the fact it was confirmed by SS should be enough for someone to figure out what the excl. is......:monkey3

I will be buying two so that i can display both. I hope SS provide a switch out name plate for the base.

My thoughts exactly. This was a stroke of marketing genius by SS.

SS WETA did something a little over 1/4th I think.

Weta did a 3/4 scale Gollum bust and a 1/4 Smeagol bust.

There was another company I can't think of right now that did 1:1's but I'd like to see what SS could do.

BTW thanks for posting these Woodsy. I also posted them on SF.

That already exists doesn't it?

There are acouple of 1:1 Smeagol/ Gollum figures about. There is a thread on here somewhere with some good pictures.

Really liking the intensity of this piece if they settle on the 2 expressions shown. Slinker Smeagol and Stinker Gollum at there 'best'.

1:1 Frodo finger for the exclusive :lecture

Being a smaller figure, I hope the price is right. I can see them packing both torsos to help bring the price up to the standard $299. But if they go one torso for the Reg, I wouldn't want to pay more than $240 for it - roughly the same price as their statue line, since Gollum's a bit smaller and would use *very* little cloth material.

Back