Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gollum PF Coming!

The maquette line is being touted as a means to get a complete Fellowship whereas SSC will not commit the same level of certainty to the PF range, which is supposed to be the 'flagship' line in any range. I still would rather see the Fellowship in PF....not a new line is all :dunno

:pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft: I thought you meant action figures. :(

Also, if they make switch out heads and arm, how would it be seamless?

I can't see how it can be, since there is nothing to 'hide' it in. So really, one would think that would rule out and switch out options, unless ppl are really happy with a seam line.

Perhaps a Gollum AND a Smeagol 2-pack for $250?... Sounds better

I can also see the piece as Smeagol looking into a pool of water and Gollum peering out as the reflection.

I can also see the piece as Smeagol looking into a pool of water and Gollum peering out as the reflection.

That is how I always envisioned this PF, but I'm not sure how they could pull that off and keep the base consistent with the rest of the collection.

I love the idea of seeing the smeagol reflection on the gollum statue, very cool!
glad to see he will make the PF line in the future!

Would they go so far as to do a switch out upper body at the waist?

I see it as the only way to do both Gollum and Smeagol without visible seams.

That would be an awesome solution to an exclusive!

:rock

That would be an awesome solution to an exclusive!

:rock

Actually, I was thinking this would have to be standard for all of the Gollum PFs. It would be too expensive to do as an exclusive feature.

lindsay-lohan-totally-looks-like-gollum.jpg

22-07-20101-05-08PM.png

22-07-20101-03-58PM.png

Here are the first images of the Gollum PF. The excl. is a change out torso :drool

Back