Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was way ahead of all yall!!!

I got you all beat mines pretty much done :D

IMG00016-20090913-0334.jpg

looks really good. got any better pics?

Also what helmet is tat?

I'm working on getting some better pics up of the head. As for the helmet my cobra troopers just arrived so I stuck one of theres on him till I can finish the custom helmet working on. I eventually plan to do a couple difrent helmets to represent various ones he's had in the comics. If all goes well I should have his classic comic helmet as well as a one with the panel on top open to reveal the reason why the joes don't just yank it off. If those go well I may try getting a few other variations he had of his helmet done.

Now I just need to find a way to get that chrome look to it so if anyone has any sugestion let me know.

You can buy spray chrome in any auto parts store.

Thanks I'll look into it but so far havent been to happy with any of the sprays have tried on couple of my previous atempts at him. Anyway posted some more pics in the Commander pic thread.

Another awesome figure in this line. Only minor gripe is that he should have come with extra magazines for his sidearm as well.

Has anybody put the grenade inside the Trooper's launcher? I think it would display well like that but I'm not sure if the grenade fits, or would get stuck once inside the barrel.

Last edited:
i got into SS with the starwars line ... if i had to drop one ... i would keep this line and drop the starwars line ......

Another awesome figure in this line. Only minor gripe is that he should have come with extra magazines for his sidearm as well.

Has anybody put the grenade inside the Trooper's launcher? I think it would display well like that but I'm not sure if the grenade fits, or would get stuck once inside the barrel.

Worst case scenario, it gets stuck, you unbend a paperclip and push it back out via the barrel.

i hope sideshow starts upping the footwear department. i don't mind the tropper's boots. but snake eye's seem rather plain and flat, and personally i wouldn't be sad if we never saw those black shiny CC boots on a figure ever again. i hate those things. they stick to everything. i changed them out on my CC and then left them laying together on my desk for a couple days, and they fused together!! what the hell??

i hope sideshow starts upping the footwear department. i don't mind the tropper's boots. but snake eye's seem rather plain and flat, and personally i wouldn't be sad if we never saw those black shiny CC boots on a figure ever again. i hate those things. they stick to everything. i changed them out on my CC and then left them laying together on my desk for a couple days, and they fused together!! what the hell??

I agree 110%!!!

Footwear is one area Sideshow is surely lacking! DiD & Newline make amazing footwear, Sideshow needs to step it up a level.

Or at least get rid of that awful jack boot mold you use over and over. They don't look right and are too thick.

The pleather DID ones are where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back