Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SDC12051.jpg

free bump so we can stop talking about other crap ...

A few quick pics. I'll take some with the rest of the line later.

Bad Ass Figure!!! Clearly the best 1/6 SS line right now. Well worth the $100. Tight joints, awesome detail, great sculpt and he can carry every single item.

cobratrooper1.jpg

cobratrooper2.jpg

cobratrooper3.jpg
cobratrooper4.jpg

cobratrooper5.jpg

nice ............... looks great ... now this thread is back on track

few quick pics. i need to futz the gear on him. can someone tell me the accurate way to load the grenades into the launcher. the tapered end should be facing out, right?

plus my helmet has a tiny white scratch on the front center. it bothers me. do you think sideshow will replace it for me?

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

Is it easy to pull the cloth balaclava (or whatever it is) over his black plastic version? Does it stay in place when/if you do? It isn't glued in place, is it?

no it's not glued. you can remove the whole thing if you pop the head off. it's hard to shape it to cover the top of the nose though.

It's almost 3:30 and it's still out for delivery.
I'm getting sick of UPS' constant late deliveries. :banghead

man, i'm surprised how much i'm digging this guy in all these pics. he looks really good imo. the head/face sculpt is great. may have to break down and find one. nice photos everyone.

saw this is back available at Alterego. Trying to decide if $100 is best spent on getting 1 cobra trooper or 2 of the clearance SW figures from Hastings.

glad i missed the religious debate. More glad you agreed to disagree. moving on.

The cobra trooper is not on the bulkier Chest pro as far as i know, he's on the standard Pro. Mine's hips are a liitle loose, but not enough to hinder standing. Padded out his ass-pack to make it looks less empty too.

Got my two today and love them. I really do wish though that Sideshow would move to fabric boots at this price point. I really don't like the rock hard boots on this guy even though they look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back