Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I would share a few pics I took (for my files) of my Boromir.

Hope you enjoy.

My_Boromir_1_zps8ed9edfb.jpg

My_Boromir_2_zpscb4869f8.jpg

My_Boromir_3_zpse71e68be.jpg

My_Boromir_4_zps768e7da3.jpg

My_Boromir_5_zps0ebdc498.jpg

My_Boromir_6_zpsf232414e.jpg

My_Boromir_8_zps51a7070f.jpg

My_Boromir_9_zps3ffe1cfa.jpg

My_Boromir_7_zps6612a90e.jpg

Great job Sideshow.

This piece has it all.

Just got to love this line.

:duff
Bill

Last edited:
Bill, once again thanks for the pics! It was because of members like you whom share your thoughts and pics that made me jump on this guy when a fellow board member so happened to have one available so I took him up on his offer! Thanks Dino, again..................

Nice shots Bill :rock

Thanks Josh. :wave

Bill, once again thanks for the pics! It was because of members like you whom share your thoughts and pics that made me jump on this guy when a fellow board member so happened to have one available so I took him up on his offer! Thanks Dino, again..................

Thanks FB. :wave ....you are welcome. :)

Yeah I too love to see fellow freaks posting pics of their wonderful pieces. :love

Bill

Thanks Drakul. :wave

I can't take any credit for the lighting though.

I just lay down the black sheet, pointed the camera, pressed the button and hope for the best. :lol

Happy to say it did work out quite well this time...but that's more by luck than design. :wink1:

The subject matter may have had a lot to do with it too. :)

It sure is a wonderful piece. :rock

Bill

Yes The Captain is a WONDERFUL AWESOME statue and can not wait to add him to my collection real soon............

Damn. Didn't some other people say it was 1/5th.

Well apparantly the old SSW statues were 1/6th but the Aragorn maquette is far bigger than them (and it's not because of the base), but so far the new Weta Hobbit line fits in well next to him so who knows what line is 1/6th scale anymore?
Both the old SSW line and the new Weta Hobbit line are advertised as 1/6th scale. The Aragorn maquette being taller than the SSW line of statues leads me to think Sideshow have been using creative licence in how tall their statues really are.

Well apparantly the old SSW statues were 1/6th but the Aragorn maquette is far bigger than them (and it's not because of the base), but so far the new Weta Hobbit line fits in well next to him so who knows what line is 1/6th scale anymore?
Both the old SSW line and the new Weta Hobbit line are advertised as 1/6th scale. The Aragorn maquette being taller than the SSW line of statues leads me to think Sideshow have been using creative licence in how tall their statues really are.

The old Weta line was really close to 1/6.5 or 1/7 .... SS is true 1/6 .. A 6ft character being 1 ft tall statue, etc...The Weta Hobbit pieces are true 1/6 like the SS LOTR maquettes

Last edited:
doesnt really matter, somewhere between 1/6 and 1/5 it seems. As long as they are all same scale that's all i care.

What's more important is to release merry and pippin!! if they still dont announce by this sdcc, i will go crazy.

doesnt really matter, somewhere between 1/6 and 1/5 it seems. As long as they are all same scale that's all i care.

What's more important is to release merry and pippin!! if they still dont announce by this sdcc, i will go crazy.

not a chance is it 1/5

SCORED........................

Well the Captain of Gondor is on his way, I can not wait to see him first hand and welcome him! ................

Back