Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Gondor :rock

Metalbanana.gif
FOR GONDOR!
headbang-1.gif

Boromirface.jpg

I have the same problem with the cracked upper end of the flag staff. The hole isn't very deep which tends to make the, for lack of a better term, spike a bit wobbly in the first place. Also, the hole makes the surround very thin and likely to crack if you aren't extremely careful. Unfortunately I lost the piece that came out so (along with the bent and slightly cracked wrist straps), I'm going to try to get a replacement for the flag and perhaps a little bit of a refund. I'm extremely un-handy when it comes to statue repairs (I'm an eye doctor and eye surgery is not my specialty).

Fortunately there are no other issues. No hair problems… No strabismic eyes (Strabismus is the medical term for googly eyes.) :0)… No weak magnets… Etc.

Well, unfortunately I have to take the "No weak magnets." statement back. The regular-now-exclusive lowered sword arm will not stay in even with just mild movement AND now I've found the raised formerly-exclusive-now-regular sword arm which was displayed with the statue on the floor broken in four pieces. So my list of replacements now includes the flagstaff, both lowered and raised arms as well as the sword hand!.

This is my first complete disaster with Sideshow and I'm completely strabismic! :gah:

I've contacted customer service first with the flagstaff problems and now have to add both arms and the hand. Hopefully they'll be as cooperative and helpful as they have been in the past. :pray:

Has anyone else not have the reward points for Boromir kicked in yet? Mine are still showing as pending.

That has been changed for a while now minastirith :wave

It's a pain I know, but don't let us start this issue again. :thud:

Congrats to all who ordered Reg arm down, as it is now raised arm. :cuckoo:

Exclusive is as it always was, arm down and raised arm. :slap

It's a great piece either way. :yess:

Enjoy it, if you have got it. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I bought it from Turkey. It came to me at a higher price. ( Because of Turkey customs. ) Regular is already coming to Turkey. Moreover, much more affordable price...

Please replace ringwraith maquette also like boromir...

Back