Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

I got mine, this will be a fill-in line for me; I have no intentions of being a completist. The price is inflated, but I am a sucker for the hooded Strider. :lol

Same here, I'm glad I never caved and got the GG bust.

Anyone want to guess on the ES?

I'm thinking since it still hasn't sold-out, that maybe it'll be 350-450 for the EX and 500-750 for the Reg.

No clue as the the ES, but the excl. is now officially SOLD OUT! :clap

No clue as the the ES, but the excl. is now officially SOLD OUT! :clap

Still some pretty good life left in this line then. :rock Guess the price and the choice of character didn't end up being so much of an issue.

Still some pretty good life left in this line then. :rock Guess the price and the choice of character didn't end up being so much of an issue.

But the exclusive looks better than the reg, at least in terms of seeing more of Aragorn. It'll be interesting to see how long the reg takes to sell out :lecture

But the exclusive looks better than the reg, at least in terms of seeing more of Aragorn. It'll be interesting to see how long the reg takes to sell out :lecture

Its an added dimension thats for sure.

i caved and ordered one last night. but if we don't have at least 2 more on preorder and a couple more previews by the time this ships, i'm canceling.

It's weird how this piece got negative reviews from the preview (myself included), but now everyone seems to like it.

It's weird how this piece got negative reviews from the preview (myself included), but now everyone seems to like it.

The unpainted sculpt pictures won me over. I actually caved and preordered before it sold out.

I bought ten.

Solid.:lecture

:lol I bought one of each myself. I love both looks and I'm going to display them together.

It would certainly appear so, and it's nice to see the LOTR section of this forum alive again.

Nope, price and character choice seemed to take a backseat where this outstanding maquette was concerned.

It's weird how SS can consistently provide us with awful looking preview pic's, so much so that even the sculptors start to 2nd guess themselves.......:monkey3

It would certainly appear so, and it's nice to see the LOTR section of this forum alive again.

Nope, price and character choice seemed to take a backseat where this outstanding maquette was concerned.

I'm more than happy that things are moving well in this section. At one time it was by far the busiest section.

It appears that way. Which I think is a good thing for this line.

One things that I really like about this is the way they did the grass on the base. It looks like it is getting blown in the wind.

One things that I really like about this is the way they did the grass on the base. It looks like it is getting blown in the wind.

Yeah I was just looking at that, it's lovely. This piece just captures a moment perfectly.

1st Qtr 2011 feels so distant... I have the cash, I have the space, can't I just have it right now ?!? Please.... ;)

I also snagged an EX when they first went up. Seeing the production pics Woodsy posted a few pages back made me a believer, and finally seeing the fully painted figure really sealed the deal for me. I probably would've balked at the price if it had been some other polystone statue in 1:6, but I just really like everything about this maquette, and I feel good about having ordered it, in spite of the cost. Besides, Flexpay should help ease the pain when the time comes.

I'm more than happy that things are moving well in this section. At one time it was by far the busiest section.

It appears that way. Which I think is a good thing for this line.

All it took was the right product to do so, hopefully SS takes note. :yess: :hi5:

Back