Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

Got my EX!:rock It really surprises me that this isn't scheduled to ship until February. I had expected something like Nov.-Dec.:dunno

This was really a fun NL night for me; I picked up the Spidey CQ, the Bowen Sandman statue (love those classic Spidey villains!), we got the ML preview and the Carnage 360 is up! Remember today everyone, today life is GOOD!:D:D:D:D:D:D :bunnydanc

haha, all the time spent on here arguing about the order time and it goes up for order! I've ordered the exclusive on Flexpay, but don't like the cancellation fee :mad: But with the first payment due in December hopefully i'll enough spare cash by then! Can't wait for the shipping costs! :lol

I was just gonna say, there isn't an ES is there? So maybe it won't be sold out until morning, so everyone could get a chance to order it

There'a simple way to avoid those fee's....don't cancel. :lecture

The Exc. is fantastic!
I really like the sculpt without the hood!
Congratz to those ordering.

Looks pretty good. I think the exclusive hooded Strider is gonna be the definitive Aragorn to own in this scale.

235 is a fair price for the work they put in... but it's a little too close to PF territory IMO.

Just ordered the Ex. I know I said initially I wasn't too pleased with it, but better to place the pre-order and have it locked-in and then decide later. Normally I feel kind of bad about this approach, but after being up for a few hours, the Ex still hasn't sold out; so I don't feel like such a jerk.

It's 2 am EST and it's still not sold out. Where's the love people!?

WRATH......where are you? Get busy and order! :lol

Mesa! Sell your new Highlander 1/6 and get this! :D

Well, Ex not on waitlist as I type this, so either not many buying or it's going to be a small ES, in which maybe I should order one.

Crazy business this.....

Mesa! Sell your new Highlander 1/6 and get this! :D

I ordered it as soon as it went up. Not sure if I'm keeping it, but I still do have 1 curio full of my favorite LOTR pieces and I could probably make some room.

Me too ordered the exclusive Strider cause I just couldn't decide wich style looked the better: With or without hood. So the exclusive gave me the opportunity displaying him either way, depending on how the following maquettes will turn out, cause I'm definitely going for the full line, no doubt !!

I surprised myself and just ordered the EX tonight - luckily it's not sold out yet! Really digging the exclusive version and the pose. It nicely captures the character and the portrait seems to come through a lot better than in the previews. I wasn't even planning on ordering, but after seeing the photos it snared me. So far it's my favorite depiction of Aragorn I've seen, including Weta and the PF.

Last edited:

I surprised myself and ordered this tonight. Really digging the exclusive version and the pose. It nicely captures the character and the portrait seems to come through a lot better than in the previews. I wasn't even planning on ordering, but after seeing the photos it snared me. So far it's my favorite depiction of Aragorn I've seen, including Weta and the PF.

Tell me about it :ohbfrank: The life of a polystoner

I think this is the best way to put something up for order. Don't announce an ES, wait for the orders to come in from collectors who really want it, then after say a day or 2 announce the ES based off sales. That way everyone who wants one gets it and beats the scalpers!

Last edited:

Pre-ordered. I feel the price is a bit on the high side but the sculpt looks amazing and the pose is great.

Gave in and pre-ordered the Exclusive as well last night (or morning, it was 3am here :lol). Wasn´t sure because of the price but at least I won´t have to pay until the end of the year...
I want my Boromir now! Him and Aragorn are the only ones I´m interested in so far (as long as Sean Bean´s likeness is at least as good as Viggo-Aragorn)

I order just in case... It's a beautiful peice.. but the price and the not finished fellowship make me very wary about getting into any SS lotr line.

Well I see there was no need to worry about this selling out before midnight.

I wish Sideshow would understand that I'm trying to cut back on my statue purchases, not get into new lines.

Exclusive ordered.

Back