Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette Teaser

You don't have to wait for the newsletter, the order page is up, I just posted it it.

Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

Cool, the link is up and if you search for Aragorn, they are there. Now go!

That's different. The pre-order went up a good 10 minutes before the newsletter.

It's tempting, but no, need to stick to my long term plan for space and money.

Got my order in for the EX. Bank account is taking a hit with this and the Spider-man comiquette

haha, all the time spent on here arguing about the order time and it goes up for order! I've ordered the exclusive on Flexpay, but don't like the cancellation fee :mad: But with the first payment due in December hopefully i'll enough spare cash by then! Can't wait for the shipping costs! :lol

I was just gonna say, there isn't an ES is there? So maybe it won't be sold out until morning, so everyone could get a chance to order it

haha, all the time spent on here arguing about the order time and it goes up for order! I've ordered the exclusive on Flexpay, but don't like the cancellation fee :mad: But with the first payment due in December hopefully i'll enough spare cash by then! Can't wait for the shipping costs! :lol

I was just gonna say, there isn't an ES is there? So maybe it won't be sold out until morning, so everyone could get a chance to order it
Fingers crossed for everyone :grouphug.

Well, it's 2:15am, I've done what was needed and I'm off to bed.
G'night all.
x :wave

kindasleepy.jpg

:sleep

:yess::hi5:I ordered the ex. by flex so it doesn't hurt too much. Next week the Morgul Lord PF too. Great week.

Back