Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway they decide to get totally bizarre for the end of this episode and go LMD crazy.What was supposed to be a rescue of Mace and search for May and Radcliffe turns into the biggest Trap ever.And we don't see any of it.

All designed by Aida & Radcliffe.Even the Superior wasn't aware of what was really happening and we find he's just a pawn in Aida and Radcliffe's Darkhold plan.

But in that building where the whole team is searching the writers pull a three card monty on us and expect us to believe that everyone except Simmons and Fitz are now LMD's.All we know is Simmons discovers there was a gap in time where Aida replaced Coulson,Mace,Mack and Daisy with LMD versions.And Simmons and Fitz realize it when the team returning to the ship show up on Simmons board as LMD's.

don't know if I'M buying it.But I'll watch next week.

So ive been going back these past couple months and finally got around to watching this show. Not bad, although I miss the dynamic of Season 1 more. And it pained me that they ditched the bus in such an unceremonial way.

So is there any word on the third season coming out on Blu-Ray?

yeah' with Simmons and Fitz the only ones who know, how will they survive when all the main team are LMD's now.Crazy...

That's what I was thinking. Fitz & Simmons will figure some amazing way to get out of the situation.

So ive been going back these past couple months and finally got around to watching this show. Not bad, although I miss the dynamic of Season 1 more. And it pained me that they ditched the bus in such an unceremonial way.

So is there any word on the third season coming out on Blu-Ray?

I haven't heard anything so far. :huh

Its also possible that Fitz and Simmons are in the framework now too and the lmd thing is just in their heads. Maybe Radcliffe needs to get intel from one of them.

Good question. You'd think they'd want my, and other people's, money.

Probably something to do with Netflix. Netflix is doing Marvel shows and AOS gets released to Netflix very quickly after each season. It's probably in the deal so Netflix gets them first a day then eventually can hit Blu Ray shelves later.

Its also possible that Fitz and Simmons are in the framework now too and the lmd thing is just in their heads. Maybe Radcliffe needs to get intel from one of them.

That's a possibility.

Probably something to do with Netflix. Netflix is doing Marvel shows and AOS gets released to Netflix very quickly after each season. It's probably in the deal so Netflix gets them first a day then eventually can hit Blu Ray shelves later.

This is true and a reasonable explanation.

Hulu gets new episodes the next day, so what's so great about Netflix's deal with Marvel?

Latest episode is fantastic! Love the invasion of the body snatchers vibe.

What an emotional roller coaster ride overall!

And the ending has some great twists, with a returning old face. Can't wait for the next episode.

I am really enjoying the LMD storyline so far. Much more than the ghost rider arc.

OK have to admit this was a cool LMD episode.Really loved the Daisy room.And the fact that last week when Simmons and Fitz read 4 LMD's Fit'z was one of them and Daisy was not.Well they got me on that.

Aida was pretty brutal with the Superior and look how he turned out.Head under Glass :lol and a chance to read the DARKHOLD.

I was not expecting what was coming between Aida and Radcliffe.She's playing by the book and Humans are not included.I wonder if Rad will bleed out before April?

And May 2.0 more Human than Human.Guess her and Coulsom LMD are under rubble now.

Looks like Daisy is going to struggle with reality in the Framework.We didn't get a look at how Simmons will handle it.

until April then.

We didn't get a look at how Simmons will handle it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Holy cow what an episode! One of the best of the series thus far! April is so far away...

Man, the fake tension with Fitz and Simmons about who's a LMD was driving me nuts. Slit your wrists to find out? How about just walking back through the door one at a time, where the LMD alarm is???

Haha I was thinking that same thing while watching it but eventually, their amazing performance there made me let that flaw go. What happened was more fun in the end than what should have been the logical choice. :)

Man, the fake tension with Fitz and Simmons about who's a LMD was driving me nuts. Slit your wrists to find out? How about just walking back through the door one at a time, where the LMD alarm is???

Remember LMD Fitz was saying the scanner might be miscalibrated so there is an element of unreliability there too. Furthermore the emotional roller of that scene is just fantastic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great episode last night!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back