Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the big deal,Aida.We know at the end of last weeks episode she was creating a mega brain.Damn' now we see she has May in a closet.So who was actually drinking with Coulson?Is Aida going to be the series Ultron or is she creating something more.She's a bad girl now.I would still Date her.:lol

Pretty disappointing they went with the "evil robot" plot line. Like, that is getting old. I would have much ratter have her as an ally.

Yeah, not happy she is an evil bot, with Ultron already happened and Westworld with the same plot.

Is the May in the closet the real May? Or is closet May the LMD and the switch hasn't happened yet? I'm guessing closet May is the real May. If so, I hope they show how the abduction and switch happened.

Is the May in the closet the real May? Or is closet May the LMD and the switch hasn't happened yet? I'm guessing closet May is the real May. If so, I hope they show how the abduction and switch happened.

Closet May is the real May. LMD May is at the after party sharing a drink with Coulson. :panic:

Damn' almost missed it last night.No GR(Robbie) he's healing.But they kept it interesting with Aida going full Crazy Bot to get her hands on the Darkhold.And Mac was funny quoting all the 80's Robo-pocalypse movies as an I told you so.He even had YoYo talking Terminator.Mac terminates Aida no hesitation.
May 2.0 is completely unaware she is a Bot.And no one knows it's not May.
And the big reveal:Radcliff sneaky Brit,was behind Aidas actions all along.And the kidnapping and recreation of May 2.0 he even has another Aida 1.0 working with him.He's all in to get the Darkhold and create a 2.0 Bot world. :lol

They did a good job with the second storyline also..Simmons and Daisy going after Senator Nadeer's Brother.The Guy Simmons helped out of the Cacoon.Man,the Senator is a real BI*CH'.

Damn' almost missed it last night.No GR(Robbie) he's healing.But they kept it interesting with Aida going full Crazy Bot to get her hands on the Darkhold.And Mac was funny quoting all the 80's Robo-pocalypse movies as an I told you so.He even had YoYo talking Terminator.Mac terminates Aida no hesitation.
May 2.0 is completely unaware she is a Bot.And no one knows it's not May.
And the big reveal:Radcliff sneaky Brit,was behind Aidas actions all along.And the kidnapping and recreation of May 2.0 he even has another Aida 1.0 working with him.He's all in to get the Darkhold and create a 2.0 Bot world. :lol

They did a good job with the second storyline also..Simmons and Daisy going after Senator Nadeer's Brother.The Guy Simmons helped out of the Cacoon.Man,the Senator is a real BI*CH'.

Great episode the other night! :rock

I loved it when Mac kept making all the robo-pocalypse comments and quotes. :lol

I liked the 1st half of the season with Ghost Rider when originally I thought it was a dumb idea. GR looked surprisingly great. Now I'm sad to see him go, and to be replaced with a killer LMD as the plotline!.... No thanks... I have a feeling I'm not gonna enjoy the 2nd half of the season (again...:lol).. Oh well. This show has always been hot & cold. I don't think there's been a season yet that kept me excited the whole time.. :( Still better than anything on the CW with their DC shows. I liked the Flash, but it's gotten crappy like the rest.

I think it has had some good stuff - I remember enjoying one of the season finales more than Age of Ultron. The problem is, and it's something you've complained about, that the movies don't seem to acknowledge this show in any way despite clear opportunities.

so we find out that Mace was not an in-hanced/inhuman at all, just a guy hooked on a juiced up cocktail.I thought that part of the story was pretty weak.Like it was made up so SHIELD could be put back in the hands of Coulson.And Talbot is such a real twit and everyone knows it,Daisy and May 2.0 make up funny names for him.This guy has the ear of the President?The President is a tosser.
Nice nod though to Mace being the next Cap in the Comics.And they did reference Mace's cocktail to Mr.Hyde.

we find out Radcliffe viewed Aida's self-awareness as an issue,so he programmed May 2.0 to not know she is an LMD.But she seems to be changing on her own even revealing to Daisy that something feels off.And since Radcliffe can't tweek May's programming he has no idea what will happen.And as the episode ends May sees her Metal.

Bring back Robbie, we need the Ghost Rider.

This show was so much more interesting with Ghost Rider. It was the only season I watched and i think I am back to not watching. Hopefully they introduce another character, hero or villain.

well it's all about the LMD's now.Looks like we will not see GR until the end of the season.Mallory Jansen is doing a good job being Aida.

Last night the writers pull a fast one out of their hat with Radcliffe at SHIELD also being an LMD.So they want us to believe Radcliffe had this all figured out way ahead of time.May 2.0 Aida 2.0 and Radcliffe 2.0.Seems they are trying to hard to make it super interesting and at the same time making me lose interest.

The real Radcliffe rats out Coulson's plan to bug Nadeers office and gets them caught in the Act.So now there is some weird connection between Radcliffe and Nadeer.Mace seems too at ease.I really hope it gets better because the only interesting stuff in this episode for me was the scenario's going on with the real May.

Back