Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The breaks killed this season for me. I haven't watched in I don't know how many episodes.

That's what happened with me. I forgot when it started back up and I didn't have time to catch up online. After missing 2 weeks I just said forget. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up before it picks back up since it sounds like more than a few members really enjoyed the last episode.

The breaks killed this season for me. I haven't watched in I don't know how many episodes.
Don't waste yout time then. It's just more...

Spoiler Spoiler:

This season only made me hate "Age of Ultron" and "Ant-Man" even more.
I thought it was impossible but they did it.

Agreed.

I'll never understand why people bother to continue to post in a thread that's about something they don't like, besides trolling that is.

'Cause some folks just find joy in bashing the competition and taking sides. It's comforting, simple as that. I mean, I find the CW shows boring to horrendous soaps, but I'm not wasting time there. Haters gotta hate I guess...

'Cause some folks just find joy in bashing the competition and taking sides. It's comforting, simple as that. I mean, I find the CW shows boring to horrendous soaps, but I'm not wasting time there. Haters gotta hate I guess...

True, true. Sad really.

I'm not gonna waste my time on something I dislike; I just move on to something that I do like. :)

True, true. Sad really.

I'm not gonna waste my time on something I dislike; I just move on to something that I do like. :)

fHs8QtZ.gif

Good episode. My only real gripe is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Good episode.

Too bad it wasn't like the Matrix where once you understood the Construct/Framework you could have control.Dodge bullets and kick some butt.

Fantastic episode. Can't wait to see the rest of the season. Really hope this show gets another season. It has improved leaps and bounds and is one of my most anticipated superhero tv show yet.

I thought last nights episode was terrible. The acting from Daisey and Gemma was horrendous. Laughable almost at their stupid reactions and how they handled certain situations. Coulson, May, and Fitz were great though, as was the surprise guy (although predictable in both him showing up and his role), but I'm so tired of them continually finding ways to somehow shoehorn him into the series. Enough already... They had one of Shields top agents and scientists fully aware of what they are going into yet both acting like inexperienced scared new recruits.

I enjoyed the 1st half of the season with Ghost Rider, but very disappointed so far in the 2nd half with the Hydra crap. Why do I feel like they're doing "events" like in the failing Marvel comics rather than just simple story lines. I really don't want to watch their version of the Matrix for the rest of the season. 2 episodes is all that's needed. This is gonna drag on......

Some odd behaviors of certain characters aside, I really enjoyed this. Granted, if HYDRA ruled the world, it'd be folks like Strucker, Zola, Kraken, etc, pulling the srings, and not May or Fitz. But it is a VR/Fake World, so I can let that slide.

PS: HYDRA AIN'T NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry, uh, just... I really, really enjoyed the Hickman SHIELD book, so, uh... #NotallHYDRAs

So this show has got itself so far removed from the MCU that their stories now take place in a VR world lol.

I love how they did a wormhole travel to another planet yet the biggest threat in Spiderman Homecoming is Vulture. :lol

Thanos better get here soon.

So this show has got itself so far removed from the MCU that their stories now take place in a VR world lol.

I love how they did a wormhole travel to another planet yet the biggest threat in Spiderman Homecoming is Vulture. :lol

Thanos better get here soon.

Are you the new Riddick? Hate everything? :lol

Back