Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to watch this show three times- i was so bored or amused at how bad it was I turned it off .

As much as I've liked this show, this android stuff is beyond boring to me. I barely made it through this week.

I haven't watched the last two episodes. Not really sure where they are going with this storyline, but they've lost me. I appreciate Marvin's weekly synopsis here on the board. I realize I'm not missing anything. Ghost Rider was way more interesting.

Totally agree with you guys. The LMD arc has just been awful. Tuesday's episode actually was interesting but nothing special. I miss Ghost Rider as well.

I still like it much more than Teen-Soap Flash & B-Movie JLI, but yeah, this season started out pretty great and then it got worse. The fact that they completely ****ed with the GR mythology instead of just making a GR Netflix show pissed me off as well. Honestly, I'm enjoying stuff like Lucifer, Gotham & hell, even Riverdale, more than the "big name" CB shows. I haven't seen Flash since the 3rd episode of the 3rd season! LoT I have sitting there, still in the middle of S1... Arrow got a tad better this season though.

May 2.0 makes out with Coulson:love

I liked Zach McGowan(Captain Vane from Black Sails) as the Superior.Who has a real vengeance against Inhumans.Interesting that at the end of the episode we find out he's after A No.1= Coulson.

Last edited:
Haha what's weird is that I didn't really care for most of the comedy and thought the fan fiction conversation went on a little too long but the "false alarm" bit with Radcliffe was great.

I'M getting a little tired of Mac's self righteousness in every episode.

Coulson and Mac set out to find out what happened to May and we get to meet Agnes who is the girl Radcliffe designed Aida after.Coulson try's to use Agnes as a way to get to Radcliffe in order to find May.But of course she betrays them for a new set of dishes Radcliffe offers her.He ends up killing Agnes in the process of trying to give her a May dreamworld.

Nadeer gets blown away by Shockley who is working with the Superior(the Russians).While trying to see if Nadeer would turn inhuman he instead turns himself into the inhuman Bomb and blows everybody up.So Daisy,Mace,Simmonds and the gang have to go into action to stop him from self destructing everywhere.And they finally get him as Daisy is pounding him into continous explosions.

Interesting we find that the Superior has read some of the Darkhold.And knows about the Framework.

I hope the plot doesn't get any more muddled before the season finale.

I actually really enjoyed this weeks episode...well at least everything involving Daisy, Fitz, Simmons, and Mace. It was fun seeing them doing their own thing. I'm kinda already over the whole LMD thing though and all the stuff with Coulson and May.

I actually really enjoyed this weeks episode...well at least everything involving Daisy, Fitz, Simmons, and Mace. It was fun seeing them doing their own thing. I'm kinda already over the whole LMD thing though and all the stuff with Coulson and May.

I thought so too. :D

What was the real Aida Agnes dying from? I missed what she said.

I don't remember what they said either. :huh

Back