Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, and Star Wars reference FTW. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I LOL at the Star Wars reference! :lol :rock

next season is most likely going to be its last... they moved it to the 10pm death slot

I totally agree.
10pm time slot move is going to be the end of this show.
I enjoy the show a lot,but it seems they struggle a lot with the stories.
The latest hour episode of The Flash was better than the 2 hour season finale of AOS.
I like the Coulson character but to me he was better as a small fish in big ponds.
Meaning his character in the movies and one shots were better than his leading roll in AOS.

Finale was so stupid, it's a giant step backward to the silly crap they did in season 1.

Why the hell would you just leave hive...a world ending arch villain in cargo bay with minimum security and people walk around him like nothing. Shouldn't he at least be in isolation containment locked and heavily guarded.

How the hell did a giant box of this crazy gas got pass shield security and just happen to dump right next to hives unguarded gel.

And why are those ugly dudes all of sudden so tough when may alone took out like 6, that they manage to overrun shield base that was already in lockdown so quickly, while coulson runs around like an idiot. I get they are former shield agents...but it seems shields lockdown containment plan was a clusterfk fail - coulson: I run a tight ship...

Finally hive had so many opportunities to use the flesh eating thing to kill all of shield non inhuman agents but he just stood there like an idiot.

And seriously...may talking to daisy while on hives plane doing a therapy session for 30 minutes while the whole **** is going to hell? Only to be knocked out from behind like an idiot, and fitz tricking the dude who can control metal with I have something that can kill you don't shoot..

And the whole buildup to Lincoln dieing..feels so forced...all that lame I love you crap. I couldn't wait for the plane to blow up.

I feel dumb after watching this finale, this show needs to end while it's still good.

The way this finale should played out was a major battle between hive and his inhumans and shield and their inhumnans, all civil war style but with real kills. Hive would use his flesh eating thing and kill dozens of shield agents, and the inhumans on both sides will duke out, then just as shield is about to lose, have mockingbird, her hubby and deathlok show up to turn the tide. Then end with a huge daisy vs hive battle, with daisy wanting revenge and finally kills hive painfully, right before hive dies he should bring back old ward and say something sentimental to daisy. Then daisy having killed hive is mentally damaged and leaves shield.

Take your pick who from shield side dies in this battle, make it a sacrifice to save someone else.

Damn they should made me direct this finale...

Dumb finale. Reminds me of the phase "dazzle them with bullsh--"

The writing on Marvel's Netflix series is so much better it makes me a bit embarrassed for this show.

I don't expect AoS to adopt the grit or realism of Daredevil. That would be as dumb as expecting every comic show to become a joyless, punch throwing dumpster fire. We already have Batman vs. Superman to fill that role.

AoS can continue to be a spy/espionage/superhero show that's lighter in tone. Fine. But the storylines needs to get better and shrink the story arcs. Zombie Ward just wasn't enough to carry a full season.

I laughed so hard a this:
Spoiler Spoiler:

___

The only thing I liked about the finale was...
Spoiler Spoiler:

While the "6 months later" scene was cool it felt like an opening for the next season.
Should've ended with proper closure instead of a shameless cliffhanger.

So I was just a the Marvel booth and they confirmed that Ghost Rider will be in the next season. They unveiled the car too, it was ****ing badass. Not sure how I feel about it though, I just rather the character had his own show... on Netflix.

Back