Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I only care about Mack and FitzSimmons.

Coulson is way too serious, May is too washed-out.
Hated Bobbi & Hunter, annoying schmucks. S3 got a better without them.

Bobbi is an ok character in AoS but most of her scenes involved Hunter and I hated their blah-blah relationship. She was reduced to just some agent while makin' out with the character who should've been the director of S.T.R.I.K.E. instead of some British guy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well said, I agree on all fronts.

But Daisy sure looked cute in
Spoiler Spoiler:

So who will the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Operating in shadows or not, there is no way this stuff wouldn't be mentioned in the movies by now. :lol

They didn't even show
Spoiler Spoiler:
the screen just had a blip on it and it was gone.
TOTAL LET DOWN!
Season 4 will be the team trying to find Skye/Daisy/Quake(has she been called that on screen yet?) to "bring her home"
Daisy will spend time "finding herself" now that her Inhuman family is gone and she thinks SHIELD won't want her back.
Fitz & Simmons will break up!
What ever Holden Radcliffe is making in his lab will certainly be bad for the team!

It will be another world ending event that the Avengers aren't going to help with. :lol

You know, Mack's got this. :lol

Dude, I really hate that argument. How many world ending events have happened when Batman solved the problem himself. Pick up a *** damn phone and call Superman. It would be a really boring world if the JL or Avengers solved every problem the world had. And, sorry, you are not going to get RDJ or Chris Evans to cameo on this show... you just aren't. So they have to tell a story without them, with some stakes. Get over the fact that Hulk isn't in a network tv show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, and Star Wars reference FTW. :lol

Back