Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the ep, when Jemma finished her story and told Fitz all about Will, cut to Fitz giving the perfect blank expression of "WTF. Are we ever gonna get together?" I am very curious as to who or what that figure was in the sand.

At the end of the ep, when Jemma finished her story and told Fitz all about Will, cut to Fitz giving the perfect blank expression of "WTF. Are we ever gonna get together?" I am very curious as to who or what that figure was in the sand.

Women....

Even during interdimensional abandonment they still manage to **** you over.

Months of isolation on another planet is such a lame excuse!

All it took was the first astronaut hunk she ran into.

Was gonna post next week episode sneak peek (May V Bobbi) but I thought it may be a bit spoilerish. No harm waiting another week to see it. Love how they have stepped up the fight choreography too. Keep it up!!

Looking forward to seeing that Peanuts movie too. It looks freakin great and very respectful to the source material.

Wasn't expecting that little twist. For some reason when he was attacked, I had this nagging feeling he was an inhuman and that's how he survived but wasn't expecting that.

Episodes are getting better and better. That came out of left field last night and it's going to make things very interesting.

Wasn't expecting that little twist. For some reason when he was attacked, I had this nagging feeling he was an inhuman and that's how he survived but wasn't expecting that.

When I saw that look on Von Strucker's face in the last episode (the one before Simmons on Deathworld, that is), all of the pieces clicked. With the emails going out to every (now deceased) Inhuman except the one in SHIELD custody, I figured it had to be someone on the home team, and I didn't think little Lord Fauntleroy would be that freaked out unless some serious **** went down :lol, and they didn't disappoint. I'm really curious what his motives are, though.

I've spent the last week binging season 2 before the first episode expired from Hulu and I've got to say: I didn't know what I was missing. I kind of fell out of it when they went on that super-long break with Agent Carter, but this Inhumans stuff has been absolutely fantastic.

Back