Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw that look on Von Strucker's face in the last episode (the one before Simmons on Deathworld, that is), all of the pieces clicked. With the emails going out to every (now deceased) Inhuman except the one in SHIELD custody, I figured it had to be someone on the home team, and I didn't think little Lord Fauntleroy would be that freaked out unless some serious **** went down :lol, and they didn't disappoint. I'm really curious what his motives are, though.

I've spent the last week binging season 2 before the first episode expired from Hulu and I've got to say: I didn't know what I was missing. I kind of fell out of it when they went on that super-long break with Agent Carter, but this Inhumans stuff has been absolutely fantastic.

My guess is that he's killing in humans because he blames them for them for what he's become. I imagine it also has something to do with may as well. Like she doesn't like inhumans or something. The only reason that he hasn't killed sky is because they're friends and teammates.

My guess is that he's killing in humans because he blames them for them for what he's become. I imagine it also has something to do with may as well. Like she doesn't like inhumans or something. The only reason that he hasn't killed sky is because they're friends and teammates.

I think he blames them for what happened to May (remember the kid?)

"AGENTS OF SHIELD'S" UNDERWOOD DID NOT SEE LASH TWIST COMING

Blair Underwood has done it all over his career. The accomplished actor racked up television credits on "L.A. Law," "In Treatment," "Dirty Sexy Money," "The New Adventures of Old Christine," "The Event" and 2013's short-lived "Ironside." His movie roles include "Deep Impact," "Set It Off" and "Rules of Engagement." As if that weren't impressive enough, Underwood snagged the lead part in 2012's Broadway revival of "A Streetcar Named Desire." However, he'd never ventured into superhero territory -- until "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Underwood plays Dr. Andrew Garner, a highly respected Neurologist and Forensic Psychologist recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. to evaluate super-powered individuals such as Daisy/Skye (Chloe Bennet). He was also previosuly married to Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen). Last week's episode dropped a major bomb on the Marvel Cinematic Universe, revealing Andrew's dual identity as Lash, an Inhuman powerhouse serving as judge, jury and executioner to his own kind.

Read more by clicking the link. :)

I personally thought it went too fast.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this show is rushing to something big. I'm curious to what that is.

I personally thought it went too fast.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this show is rushing to something big. I'm curious to what that is.

To an extent I agree that the show is moving fast towards something big and from next weeks trailer the **** may hit the fan sooner than later! :lol

Okay this still isn't on here..........I've reached the point where I may need to take matters into my own hands...

tumblr_npfgl5SvJf1so7uc5o1_500.gif

I've gotten back into this show (completely skipped season 2) and I am enjoying it a lot. I need to track down Agent Carter season 1 so I can start that show too.

tumblr_inline_nqilhvi9tG1t80n0l_500.gif

my reaction after just learning AOS will not be shown on TV here anymore. The only show with the Blacklist that I follow religiously has been taken from me.....

marvelsagentsofshield_y2_d205-f027_136730_51991.jpg

I'm gonna need a little time alone fellas....

tumblr_inline_ncdvbfxeml1qhn08k.gif

Back