Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm.gif
If I was to give Daisy/Quake/Skye a fourth name, what would it be? I know!
eureka-28d0ed.gif

Broomhilda! :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh I'm gonna getcha Jemma....lol

126149.jpeg

:lol

Cool sneak peek. :D

Ward was very generic in the beginning. Making him a villain ended up being a great move. Personally I hope he keeps getting away so he stays around longer.

Ward has become a more interesting character since he was revealed to be a villain, ;yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol Must. Resist. Inappropriate. Joke! :lol

Any theories on the identitiy of Lash? and yeah that face is truly punchable

Soooo punchable. My hand automatically curls into a fist everytime he is on screen.

I also agree with the statement that Ward is much more interesting as a bad guy. Same goes for Barbara Keen on Gotham. Both characters we complete zeroes as good guys.

Soooo punchable. My hand automatically curls into a fist everytime he is on screen.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I also agree with the statement that Ward is much more interesting as a bad guy. Same goes for Barbara Keen on Gotham. Both characters we complete zeroes as good guys.

I hope Ward sticks around for a long time to harass SHIELD. :lol

Another question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And with Andrew, it's hard to say. All you see are the shoes. And the punchable kid is the only one of the Hydra agents that appears to make it out of the store. So something happened and it's probably not what we expect.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And with Andrew, it's hard to say. All you see are the shoes. And the punchable kid is the only one of the Hydra agents that appears to make it out of the store. So something happened and it's probably not what we expect.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's a possibility I didn't think about.

Very true.

I'm just gonna throw this out there.....

Seeing as I haven't seen the new season yet but could Mac be Lash since he was affected in the underground city. He also has reason to hate the inhumans as he has been forced to become one????

I've found his character trying very hard to distance himself from anything super/inhuman and he has let the hate flow :devil. Hell, he cut off Coulsen's arm which quite shocked me lol (with good reason obviously I know, but still!!! :cut)

I'm just gonna throw this out there.....

Seeing as I haven't seen the new season yet but could Mac be Lash since he was affected in the underground city. He also has reason to hate the inhumans as he has been forced to become one????

I've found his character trying very hard to distance himself from anything super/inhuman and he has let the hate flow :devil. Hell, he cut off Coulsen's arm which quite shocked me lol (with good reason obviously I know, but still!!! :cut)

Well, Mac and Daisy fight Lash in the premiere so I don't think so. XD

Well, Mac and Daisy fight Lash in the premiere so I don't think so. XD

:lol Damn, I had a feeling I was going to regret writing that :monkey4. Darn Aussie TV!!! Catch up dammit :gah:

(I can't help wanting to be part of the conversation)
Lonely-cat-1024x692.jpg

After seeing this though, it seems weird that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and edit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back