Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this though, it seems weird that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and edit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree about the PTSD part, didn't fit in.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. XD but no, Sandman is an Earth based supervillain that got his powers in a sand accident...though I have no idea what that guy was in that episode.

funny-gifs-I-love-to-eat-some-sand-in-the-morning.gif

Next episode sneek peek!

Well, for the sand to combine with his DNA he had to fall with gusto.

I think he achieved that.

*winces* that look likes a neck-breaking mishap.

He's obviously very lucky because the momentum was there for a c-spine break to occur, but his legs were high enough to minimize some of the compression plus his shoulders absorbing some of the torque probably saved his life.

ANNNNNNNND that's the origin and medical condition of the Sandman! Tune in next week for the origin of Absorbing man on ABC's AOS!!!!

hosed.jpg

IMO this week's ep is among the best of the entire series so far. Also, coincidental timing as I was getting many 'The Martian' vibes :rock

One of the best SHIELD episodes, IMO. I thought it was an interesting and tense episode. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they go back for Will. I wonder if he got affected at the end of the episode like the other astronauts did?

Haven't watched since midway season one and just started watching again from Season 3, episode 1. It's a lot better than when I left it and I didn't really feel the need to fill the gap. :lol

Not sure if I am supposed to care about the scientists, I was hoping they would've died off while I wasn't watching... :lol

Back