Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumbled thoughts on the latest ep: Reuniting the original team from season one was fun....the hedgehog joke was hilarious...I like how they are tying things together with AOU with Dr. List showing up again again after his appearance with Strucker at the end of Winter Soldier ..Skye saying Ward was like Candyman was amazing.... Loved Coulson's spoiler alert and seeing Maria Hill at the end was sweet. Had no clue what the theta protocol was but was excited when I found out....

Bring on AOU!

Latest episode was disappointing :ohbfrank:, all we see is Hill :gah: Wheres Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, Ultron, Vision??????????????? WTF!!! :cuss

:monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

Jumbled thoughts on the latest ep: Reuniting the original team from season one was fun....the hedgehog joke was hilarious...I like how they are tying things together with AOU with Dr. List showing up again again after his appearance with Strucker at the end of Winter Soldier ..Skye saying Ward was like Candyman was amazing.... Loved Coulson's spoiler alert and seeing Maria Hill at the end was sweet. Had no clue what the theta protocol was but was excited when I found out....

Bring on AOU!

I loved everything you listed about the episode! :rock

Coulson's "Spoiler alert" was awesome! :lol

Episode was a great way to lead into the movie. Can't wait to see the movie then find out the after effects on the show

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think AOU introduced a new way for people to come back from the dead.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't wait to see the next episode to see the fallout of the movie. So many things they could go with

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good point. Thanks for the response.

I can't wait to see the next episode to see the fallout of the movie. So many things they could go with

Rogue Sentry plot anyone?

btw: What was with Raina's prediction, so stupid, it might as well have been "I see..... things, great things happening on screens everywhere, I see........... a great movie, go see Age of Ultron, buy your tickets at Fandango.com" :lol

btw: What was with Raina's prediction, so stupid, it might as well have been "I see..... things, great things happening on screens everywhere, I see........... a great movie, go see Age of Ultron, buy your tickets at Fandango.com" :lol

Yeah, seemed really forced.... :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unfortunately won't happen because Disney feels that if fans can see those primary characters on their TV's that they won't pay to see them up on the big movie screen.

I felt that after Coulson escaped from Gonzales and went solo that they were setting him up for an appearance in AOU.

But nope! :slap

I am so disappointed about his absence from AOU that I'm actually considering to no longer watch AOS!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Marvel is a master at manipulating shooting schedules, that's not it.

I don't even think Coulson will be in the deleted scenes, I believe they just didn't want him in the story for whatever reason, what a missed opportunity, I really enjoy his character, he started on the big screen in the MCU.

Marvel is a master at manipulating shooting schedules, that's not it.

I don't even think Coulson will be in the deleted scenes, I believe they just didn't want him in the story for whatever reason, what a missed opportunity, I really enjoy his character, he started on the big screen in the MCU.

:goodpost:

But I'll continue watching it, was just blowing off some steam. :lol

I for certain thought Coulson would be making an appearance in AOU after the Kimmel show had him on with the others, even though the topic and ball busting was about the Avengers making an appearance on the show.

Saw Avenger last night. Great film. Don't see the need for Coulson or any AOS to show up in the film. If it would've furthered or added to the story, then it would have been nice, otherwise just cramming characters in for a cameo takes away from the overall flow of the film.

Back