Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much.

It's either money or creative control.

My bet is on money. :lol

7595304006_44a22e5fbe.jpg

My gut says Joss wants a Star Wars film. He's been a good soldier for Disney, he could have one if he shows interest.

It just so happens there's an opening now that Trank has been handed his hat and coat.

Dammit, I keep missing these nods and references :lol

Or maybe I heard it but can't remember it? What was it again? :huh

This was a fun episode, but it was also obviously just a set up for what happens next week. I really feel sorry for Skye, I really do... If push comes to shove and Jiaying needs to be put down, I have a feeling it'll be through Skye. So far, only she seems the only one capable of doing it.

I always thought Theta Protocol had something to do with either the Helicarrier or New Avengers after watching AoU. :D

I think I read somewhere that Marvel and Disney really wanted Coulson to be in AoU but it was whedon who out the kibosh on the idea.

Also I'd be interested in seeing a star wars flick directed by Whedon. Although I'd be apprehensive since he'd probably kill chewbacca by the end of the film.

I think I read somewhere that Marvel and Disney really wanted Coulson to be in AoU but it was whedon who out the kibosh on the idea.

Also I'd be interested in seeing a star wars flick directed by Whedon. Although I'd be apprehensive since he'd probably kill chewbacca by the end of the film.

wait, you're saying Marvel and Disney wanted something but didnt get it? Seems far fetched :lol

Yeah that's how I understand it too. And it makes sense. Most people don't watch AoS. If Coulson suddenly appeared in AoU, it'll be rather confusing to a lot of people.

Also... Anyone think Raina might actually have good intentions that time?

Yeah that's how I understand it too. And it makes sense. Most people don't watch AoS. If Coulson suddenly appeared in AoU, it'll be rather confusing to a lot of people.

Also... Anyone think Raina might actually have good intentions that time?

I think Raina did but they were stedfast in not bowing to SHIELDS demands.
So Raina is made to look like she's crazy and the Inhumans get their war with SHIELD.
I don't think Skye's judgement will be clear,at first it'll look like she'll be with her parents but hopefully she'll know where her loyalties really are.

Also did anyone else think that bringing in Edward James Almos character was just a waste?

Nah, he served a purpose, it was well done, happy with his time on the show. He probably only committed because of the shorter length for him.

But man is Coulson going to feel like crap for defending Skye's mother, Gonzales went in being nice and it brought him death!

I still don't get how Olmos promoted Adama though... "When he smiles, the world smiles with him". Didn't quite connect did it?

I loved last night's episode as well. When its all said and done, the writers have done a great job basically painting all of these characters as people who you like and want to trust yet they are totally untrustworthy and have their own ****ed up, violent agendas. We all got suckered by Jiang, Ward, Raina and Gonzales. When its all said and done, the REAL civil war between powered people and non powered people just started in last night's episode. The Index is and has alwasy been really just SHIELD's precursor to the Superhuman Registration Act that is on the horizon. Couple that with Stark releasing Ultron and you've got a recipe for disaster building up in the MCU. Next season's AoS is going to be full tilt build up to Civil War. Steve Rogers is going to come down on the side of protecting heroes and Inhumans alike from Tony Stark's SRA. Cannot wait.

Back